Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will we ever stabalize our OL?

Default Will we ever stabalize our OL?

Not Keeping Hudson is a big blow for this already inadequate OL. Even if we sign 2-3 great prospects, it normally takes a couple years for these guys to gel. Huge setback IMO.
    SHUT IT

I'am hopeing we can get 1 B linemen in FA Maybe Center cause that would help take a little more pressure off in the draft

With the signing of Macklin reportedly 11 mil/yr, I doubt Reid drafts a WR in first couple rounds. He will most likely draft linemen. Maybe 3rd round (comp pick?) we can land KState wr Tyler Lockett, who I understand had an interview with the Chiefs during the combine.
    SHUT IT

A.J. Gann from South Carolina would be the only one in the first maybe by the time we pick. La'el Collins from LSU may be their but i would much rather draft a Left Guard before Right Tackle

Il be suprised if we dont go guard and wr with the 1st 2 picks. Not in any order but 1st two picks should be wr amd guard.

Their are some good Tackles in the 3rd and 4th rounds Ty Sambrailo from Colorado State, Daryl Williams from Oklahoma, Cedric Ogbuehi from Texas A&M, Rob Havenstein from Wisconsin and Tyrus Thompson from Oklahoma

Rodney Hudson sucks. Thats right I said it. He was an average center who looked better than he was because the rest of the talent around him was worse He was beat plenty times, but it just so happened the guys next to him was beat faster and the play was made.

The Raiders over paid for him big time. There was talks at some poing in time that he was looking for 4 or 5 million a year, but ended up getting 7. They better hope they cant get him some help at Guard or Poe is going to mess him up.

That being said, I didn't really think he sucked but now that he is a Raider he does suck. The worste kind of way. They did pay way to much for him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Rodney Hudson sucks. Thats right I said it. He was an average center who looked better than he was because the rest of the talent around him was worse He was beat plenty times, but it just so happened the guys next to him was beat faster and the play was made.
    I think that is perhaps a little harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    The Raiders over paid for him big time. There was talks at some poing in time that he was looking for 4 or 5 million a year, but ended up getting 7. They better hope they cant get him some help at Guard or Poe is going to mess him up.

That being said, I didn't really think he sucked but now that he is a Raider he does suck. The worste kind of way. They did pay way to much for him though.
    You sure as hell won't get any arguments from me on that! I SURELY DO HATE ME SOME RAIDERS!!!!!!!

The money we saved from Hali should have kept Hudson... I AM VERY PIST WITH KC RIGHT NOW... WE ARE REGRESSING.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    The money we saved from Hali should have kept Hudson... I AM VERY PIST WITH KC RIGHT NOW... WE ARE REGRESSING.
    We'll see. You've been known to be a little pessimistic in the past. That said, one thing is sure....our Chiefs are becoming Dorsey and Reid's team. Regression or progress will truly be determined by how well Dorsey does in the draft and how well Reid coaches the draftees Dorsey gives him to work with.

I hope they figure it out. We went from drafting a WR 1st rd to now needing to draft Oline. Will be interesting to see what draft picks we gain from our losses last year.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast