Thread: Inside the NFL appology !

Default Inside the NFL appology !

Just watched Inside the NFL and they brought up the question. Do the football know it alls owe an appology to Herm Edwards and the KC Chiefs . Marino admitted yes and Collinsworth said yes , They both said the Chiefs were gonna be a worthless team and applogized .

I'm just wondering if we are going to be able to keep it up, if our offense doesn't start to step up. But certainly, I did not believe that we would be where we are right now myself.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I'm just wondering if we are going to be able to keep it up, if our offense doesn't start to step up. But certainly, I did not believe that we would be where we are right now myself.
    Nor did I!! I do agree though that if the offense doesn't step up and keep the ball a little longer, we are going to get tired and possibly injured on defense before too long.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Nor did I!! I do agree though that if the offense doesn't step up and keep the ball a little longer, we are going to get tired and possibly injured on defense before too long.
    Donnie has always had a motor but I concur on our geriatric corners. The rest of the D seems young enough to keep up.

Thought the same, glad to be wrong
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Just watched Inside the NFL and they brought up the question. Do the football know it alls owe an appology to Herm Edwards and the KC Chiefs . Marino admitted yes and Collinsworth said yes , They both said the Chiefs were gonna be a worthless team and applogized .
    This, I got no problem with.

As for you...

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    And you...

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Donnie has always had a motor but I concur on our geriatric corners. The rest of the D seems young enough to keep up.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Thought the same, glad to be wrong
    And you...

Eat up guys!!!

Told ya so!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I am fully ready to sign-up for more crow. I do not believe that we are good enough to make the playoffs. This offense has to get it going. We can't keep winning, without a better offense than what we have been showing.

I am fully ready to sign-up for more crow. I do not believe that we are good enough to make the playoffs. This offense has to get it going. We can't keep winning, without a better offense than what we have been showing.
    What are you gonna do? Does everyone think that Croyle is the answer? Is it all Herm's fault, Solari's fault? Objectively, we did face a pretty good defense this week.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    What are you gonna do? Does everyone think that Croyle is the answer? Is it all Herm's fault, Solari's fault? Objectively, we did face a pretty good defense this week.

My reason for thinking this team will falter, is the same reason that I thought it at the beginning of the year. The offensive line did not recieve the attention that it needed during the offseason. Unless the Chiefs can get better performances out of this group, the I can't imagine that they will make the playoffs.

If they continue to play like they have, I certainly hope to have another hepling of crow. I would be thrilled to get this team into the playoffs, any way possible.

Can't remember who said it, but it seems possible that while the rest of the team has the bye week off, Broyle may be in the film room with whoever the QB coach is, trying to get a handle on this incredibly difficult (sarcasm) offensive scheme we seem to have.

If this guy cannot handle the simple bread and butter that is the Chiefs offense, then I am ready for a trade.

Love Huard, but he ain't gonna be able to score on playoff caliber defenses.

Hope I get some crow myself for this post!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png