Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: keeping bowe

Default keeping bowe

who could we cut to keep bowe?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    They put the Exclusive Rights Free Agent Tag on Hemingway for a 1 year Veteran minimum
    Chiefs4life24....Where do you get your info? You always seem to have new dope sooner than most any of us.

Arrowheadpride.com, Bleacher Report.com, Terez A. Paylor, Adam Schefter, Ian Rapaport, and Steve Wyche on my Twitter Feed

Hemmingway sucks. We must be keeping him for special teams cuz he hasnt did squat as wr. Hes a worser version of bowe.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Hemmingway sucks. We must be keeping him for special teams cuz he hasnt did squat as wr. Hes a worser version of bowe.
    2 seasons ago he got open and caught everything thrown to him, we kept begging for him to get more playing time. Last year idk what happened to Hemmingway he lost all of his talent all of a sudden...

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    2 seasons ago he got open and caught everything thrown to him, we kept begging for him to get more playing time. Last year idk what happened to Hemmingway he lost all of his talent all of a sudden...
    He overachieved that year. He may e be a good special teamer though but i havent noticed him on special teams. I dont think he would even make it on any other team.

lot of dropped balls.. I've seen him separate from SD defenders but dropped it.

I have no idea why Chase Daniel is still on this team. I know you MU fans will complain about this post, but the dude is a 100% back up. We know his ceiling. There is NO need for 4 qb's on this roster. At least Murray and Bray have upside, where Chase has hit his cap and he's not very great.

Especially with his cap number of 4.8 million. Murray looked damn good in the video on my twitter he was throwing lasers

Quote Originally Posted by etherbinge View Post
    I have no idea why Chase Daniel is still on this team. I know you MU fans will complain about this post, but the dude is a 100% back up. We know his ceiling. There is NO need for 4 qb's on this roster. At least Murray and Bray have upside, where Chase has hit his cap and he's not very great.
    Chase Daniel would be an excellent option if we played San Diego every game. (j/k)

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Dorsey & Reid draft another QB. They've picked one up two years in a row, with Bray as an UDFA, and Murray in the 5th round last year.

I don't think Bowe is washed up, but he belongs on a team that will air it out to him a bit. He just doesn't fit Reid's system and definitely not the way Alex Smith goes through his reads.

Reid is considered by many to be very unsuccessful when it comes to WR play. I think it's a great decision to be bringing an established WR of his system to this team (2 really if you count Avant). I'm a bit leery when it comes to drafting the best available WR in the draft, I think they really have to be a good fit for Reid (this is where Dorsey comes in!). I haven't researched the draft very much yet but if there's a WR who excels in short passing routes, I think they would excel in this system.

Reid LOVES his multipurpose RB going back to Duce Staley, Westbrook, McCoy, and now Charles and we're seeing Davis have his hands tested when he plays.

I'm anxious to see how much Kelce is used in Reid's system, I feel like he's always had underrated pass catching Te's that he used modestly. The catch 22 to this is that Alex Smith LOVES his TE.

My last point, I can definitely see the Chiefs drafting another QB for Reid to groom. He's never been one to shy away from going against the grain for a QB he likes. Remember McNabb instead of Williams? Kevin Kolb, Foles, Vick, etc...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast