Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resingings

Default Resingings

The Chiefs have Resigned Jason Avant, Richard Gordon and Kelcie McCray

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Yeah he posted his one minute after yours, which means he was typing it at the same time. Who cares? Back off. Just cuz he's new and excited to talk to chiefs fans doesn't give you a right to give him ****. If it wasn't for him, this site would have continued to die with the only conversations being arguments about the qb position.
    Unless your a mod i only snicker at your backing off comment

Chiefs 4 life i apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    I already started a thread about this with a link. You just started another one. For nothing
    He has a tendency of making repeat threads. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    He has a tendency of making repeat threads. Lol
    Im only teasing. He has been much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    You know I'm done with this crap, I made a mistake and didn't see you're thread. Its not that big a deal anyway, I can't be on a site like this anymore
    Please dont go. I like all the activity and youve gotten much better at not repeating threads. Sometimes it cant be helped. I clicked on yours 1st if that helps. Lol

I love reading the information of what is happening. Living in Germany, I do not really get a chance to get informed like you all so I rely on the postings. But being a web programmer (even an ex forum mod) I can understand how multiple threads about the same topic can start. It is excitement and all want to give out that new info. For me though, to see the multiple threads, it just confirms to me: 1. The story. 2. How excited the people are. 3. The info that each thread does give even when it is about the same topic.

So I hope that none of you stop posting. All of the info is desired by those who just read the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Yeah he posted his one minute after yours, which means he was typing it at the same time. Who cares? Back off. Just cuz he's new and excited to talk to chiefs fans doesn't give you a right to give him ****. If it wasn't for him, this site would have continued to die with the only conversations being arguments about the qb position.
    Let's not pretend that all this different talk came from C4L. Free Agency began, that's the reason we are not all just arguing over a QB.
    C4L as one of the guys giving you crap about creating too many threads, I'm not asking for you to stop activity. As a chief fan I am very interested in what you have to say. My only gripe was the amount of threads that had the same information being created pushing the other threads down. You are new here and I should have given you much more slack before talking crap. I'm sorry for that.

God forbid your thread doesn't get comments in it.

This forum doesn't have the highest traffic. If i a thread is made i'm sure a thread you want to read will still be on the first page and if you really REALLY want to comment in a thread that's going pretty good, clicking "next page" will not hurt.

the last post on page 1 is from 2 days ago. I mean we could just make a "FA thread - KC" "FA Thread - NFL" and sticky it. I do not understand why we don't sticky a "NFL talk" on the top of this section or just sticky threads that have to do with signings and stuff..

We could go back to our regular is our QB good enough convo we've been having for the past ......i dont know 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    Good for you. Most people like links. I didn't know people were giving him crap and i didn't see it was About THE SAme time. I didn't post the names because it's hard from this phone. Normally i do. So i don't care if you like this better. I'm not losing sleep over it.
    No problem I like links also not really complaining about your post, just saying so what if there are two threads about the same thing they were both different and not to give the guy a hard time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12