Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resingings

Default Resingings

The Chiefs have Resigned Jason Avant, Richard Gordon and Kelcie McCray

Sweet Avant stays! Avant, Maclin, and Wilson should be a nice WR group along with Kelce and JC the new Oline Alex better have one hell of a year!

It didn't give particulars for Avant but I'm glad he stayed be a good teacher and role model for these young kids. I liked Avant when he was at philly. If they could draft someone like Lockett be a damn good receiving core

I already started a thread about this with a link. You just started another one. For nothing

You know I'm done with this crap, I made a mistake and didn't see you're thread. Its not that big a deal anyway, I can't be on a site like this anymore

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    I already started a thread about this with a link. You just started another one. For nothing
    Yeah he posted his one minute after yours, which means he was typing it at the same time. Who cares? Back off. Just cuz he's new and excited to talk to chiefs fans doesn't give you a right to give him ****. If it wasn't for him, this site would have continued to die with the only conversations being arguments about the qb position.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    You know I'm done with this crap, I made a mistake and didn't see you're thread. Its not that big a deal anyway, I can't be on a site like this anymore
    Ignore him. Keep posting. 99% of us appreciate your activity.

Really glad to see avant back.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    Yes but yours did not say who was resigned without clicking on the link and this thread did, so I like it better. Beside he was probably entering this as it was only one minute from when you entered yours. How come you did not get on Coach he also entered a thread about the resigning also?
    Last edited by N TX Dave; 03-13-2015 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Yes but yours did not say who was resigned without clicking on the link and this thread did, so I like it better. Beside he was probably entering this as it was only one minute from when you entered yours. How come you did not get on Coach he also entered a thread about the resigning also?
    Good for you. Most people like links. I didn't know people were giving him crap and i didn't see it was About THE SAme time. I didn't post the names because it's hard from this phone. Normally i do. So i don't care if you like this better. I'm not losing sleep over it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast