Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sprint Center

Default Sprint Center

Can anybody tell me if KC is actually going to get a hockey team? I know the NHL is going to fall off the face of the planet but I can hope right? The Chiefs are the best professional sports team on the planet but I do enjoy hockey from time to time. I need to fulfill my violent sports habit outside of Sunday.

After the hold out and the rule changes, i stopped supporting any particular NHL team although I grew up a Montreal fan! Now I guess I am a Team Canada fan. I would rather watch international hockey any day!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    After the hold out and the rule changes, i stopped supporting any particular NHL team although I grew up a Montreal fan! Now I guess I am a Team Canada fan. I would rather watch international hockey any day!!
    The game is a little more interesting when it's spread out. What's the matter with the rule changes?

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    The game is a little more interesting when it's spread out. What's the matter with the rule changes?
    Can't hit like they used to and they are trying to eliminate fighting. I want to see hits, not figure skaters.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Way too many penalties being called!!! Slows the game way down! I think they need to get rid of the second ref they implimented a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Can't hit like they used to and they are trying to eliminate fighting. I want to see hits, not figure skaters.
    You can still hit. I've seen some pretty good fights this year too. Granted it's not like it used to be but the offensive side of the game has opened up. It's weak a$$ thugs that hit players in the face with their sticks that are bringing down the physical aspect of the game. That and Gary Bettman.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Way too many penalties being called!!! Slows the game way down! I think they need to get rid of the second ref they implimented a few years back.
    Same as above.

im going to the sprint center tonite to see van halen :band23:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    Are they still touring with David Lee Roth as their leadman?

Not a hockey fan at all guys, so I hope this doesn't sound too biased!

I went to a game here in KC about 7 or 8 years ago. Don't even know who played. It was sooooo boring, and the arena had about 500 people in it.

There is no fan base for hockey in this city. We will get a new NBA team WAY before we get hockey team.

Count on it.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    What are those fogies doing? David Lee has lost his mind. Eddie's tapping is a thing of the past. Granted, they are immortal. They were better with Sammy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast