Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sprint Center

Default Sprint Center

Can anybody tell me if KC is actually going to get a hockey team? I know the NHL is going to fall off the face of the planet but I can hope right? The Chiefs are the best professional sports team on the planet but I do enjoy hockey from time to time. I need to fulfill my violent sports habit outside of Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Not a hockey fan at all guys, so I hope this doesn't sound too biased!

I went to a game here in KC about 7 or 8 years ago. Don't even know who played. It was sooooo boring, and the arena had about 500 people in it.

There is no fan base for hockey in this city. We will get a new NBA team WAY before we get hockey team.

Count on it.
    IMO, the NBA is crap and has been since Jordan lost his edge. An NBA team may draw more fans, but it takes more skill, endurance, and toughness to play hockey. I wish more people who are fans of professional sports would recognize that. I guess that's why the NHL is going down the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    What are those fogies doing? David Lee has lost his mind. Eddie's tapping is a thing of the past. Granted, they are immortal. They were better with Sammy.

BOOO!!!!

Van Hagar was OK, but they never recovered after they gave Dave the boot.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

IMO, the NBA is crap and has been since Jordan lost his edge. An NBA team may draw more fans, but it takes more skill, endurance, and toughness to play hockey. I wish more people who are fans of professional sports would recognize that. I guess that's why the NHL is going down the toilet.

I wouldn't go to a hockey, or NBA game so I don't really care if we get one.

But after all the money they spent on the Spring center, someone is coming to town.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

What are those fogies doing? David Lee has lost his mind. Eddie's tapping is a thing of the past. Granted, they are immortal. They were better with Sammy.
    You, sir, are a ***insert insulting word***!!!!!

They were generic with Sammie. Just plain old boring love songs and what-not. Diamond Dave had things rockin'!!!!

Van Halen = Rock 'N' Roll

Van Hagar = Rock 'N' Soul

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

They were generic with Sammie. Just plain old boring love songs and what-not. Diamond Dave had things rockin'!!!!

Hey, to each his own. I don't mind David Lee. The post was mostly to get a rise out of Van Halen fans like you.

amen to that brother! tonite i just plan on having my face rocked off! :129:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey, to each his own. I don't mind David Lee. The post was mostly to get a rise out of Van Halen fans like you.
    Yeah? You want a piece of me?

Well it worked!

Yeah? You want a piece of me?

I joined the Navy to fix Marines. I'm a healer, not a fighter. Now enjoy a beer unless you're a violent drunk. Then i'll have to get some jarheads on ya.

Who the hell is Vanhalen or hagar or whatever the hell you are talking about?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast