Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sprint Center

Default Sprint Center

Can anybody tell me if KC is actually going to get a hockey team? I know the NHL is going to fall off the face of the planet but I can hope right? The Chiefs are the best professional sports team on the planet but I do enjoy hockey from time to time. I need to fulfill my violent sports habit outside of Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Can anybody tell me if KC is actually going to get a hockey team? I know the NHL is going to fall off the face of the planet but I can hope right? The Chiefs are the best professional sports team on the planet but I do enjoy hockey from time to time. I need to fulfill my violent sports habit outside of Sunday.
    The Pittsburg Penguins were talking about moving there, but the city of Pittsburg ended up bailing them out and now they are staying!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    The Pittsburg Penguins were talking about moving there, but the city of Pittsburg ended up bailing them out and now they are staying!
    I knew about the Pens. Sidney Crosby would've been big for KC. It's unfortunate.

I know thay have been talking about it for several years now. Lemieux was talking about moving the Penguins to KC but I'm not sure where that lays at this point. I hear from relatives that the Arena League went over well there. Do you think hockey would get any support?

I would be a KC "insert name here" fan and try to schedule my vacation so I could see football, hockey and baseball in KC on the same weekend. (although the Royals may have to win 100 games for that to happen)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I know thay have been talking about it for several years now. Lemieux was talking about moving the Penguins to KC but I'm not sure where that lays at this point. I hear from relatives that the Arena League went over well there. Do you think hockey would get any support?
    IMO, hockey is much better live. I think you could draw some fans there. A lot of people think the NHL should contract rather than expand though.

IMO, hockey is much better live. I think you could draw some fans there. A lot of people think the NHL should contract rather than expand though.
    I am one of those. Streching the talent pool too thin makes for more crappier teams. I would rather see fewer really good teams.

I would be a KC "insert name here" fan and try to schedule my vacation so I could see football, hockey and baseball in KC on the same weekend. (although the Royals may have to win 100 games for that to happen)
    DAYTON MOORE HAS GOT TO GET IT DONE PEOPLE!!!! GO ROYALS!!!!

I am one of those. Streching the talent pool too thin makes for more crappier teams. I would rather see fewer really good teams.
    Who do you like?

Agreed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast