Default Chiefs Schedule

The Chiefs have the 7th toughest schedule
    What you need to know about Chiefs' 2015 Schedule
    Posted 3 hours ago

BJ Kissel
    Chiefs Reporter
    KCChiefs.com
    Email @ChiefsReporter
    Based off 2014 records, the Kansas City Chiefs have the seventh-toughest schedule in 2015
    According to ESPN Stats and Information, the Kansas City Chiefs’ opponents in 2015 had a combined winning percentage of .545, which is the seventh highest in the NFL.

While the official dates of the schedule will be announced soon, the home and away opponents for the Chiefs have already been decided.

HOME
    Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions (London)
    AWAY
    Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Houston Texans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings
    The winning percentage in 2014 of teams the Chiefs will host next season was .523, which ranks No. 16 in the NFL.

But the Chiefs face a tougher schedule on road according to these numbers, with the combined winning percentage of .566 for those opponents.

A lot can change from one year to the next, so the teams’ 2014 records and their winning percentage aren’t necessarily an indicator of whether or not they’ll be successful in 2015.

But in March, it’s an interesting thing to look at as we look forward to the schedule release coming later in April.

When does the official schedule come out? I gotta get on those Chiefs @ Chargers tix asap!

April

Already got my tickets ordered for the Lions game at Wembley, can't wait !

I for one don't see this schedule being any different than last year, after last year what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I thought it showed people they can play with and beat the big boys

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I for one don't see this schedule being any different than last year, after last year what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I thought it showed people they can play with and beat the big boys
    Completely agree. It's time we are competitive enough to take our division this year and make a run!

tough road schedule, going to have to be lights out at home

Out of all these games Baltimore and Green Bay are the toughest on the road in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis_Chiefs View Post
    Already got my tickets ordered for the Lions game at Wembley, can't wait !
    On this side of the pond we hate losing that home game and subjecting the players to two rough weeks of jet lag, but really glad you'll get to see our Chiefs play. Please round up all your friends and make that game a "Home Game". Over here we have to count on you to make this a real home game for our Chiefs. TURN WEMBLEY INTO A SEA OF RED!!!

DAMNED RIGHT!!! On paper it is a tough schedule. But last year with a tough schedule we were only 2 screw-ups (Tennessee and Oakland-1) away from going 11-5 again. Manning is fading. We can win the west this year!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast