Thread: Chase Daniel in a Chiefs uniform

Default Chase Daniel in a Chiefs uniform

Who thinks this guy will be good at the next level? Is he a product of the spread? Oh yeah, those two TE's will be good. Maybe we can get one of them.

Ouch, okay maybe talking Mizzou was a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Who thinks this guy will be good at the next level? Is he a product of the spread? Oh yeah, those two TE's will be good. Maybe we can get one of them.
    Mizzou is a big hit around these parts!!

Wished they had gone undefeated along with Kansas, so we could whoop up on the JHawks Nov 24 when they play right here at Arrowhead!

Would love to see Chase in a Chiefs uniform!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Mizzou is a big hit around these parts!!

Wished they had gone undefeated along with Kansas, so we could whoop up on the JHawks Nov 24 when they play right here at Arrowhead!

Would love to see Chase in a Chiefs uniform!!!!
    Alright, but do you think he'll be good in the NFL? Is he a product of that spread offense?

Alright, but do you think he'll be good in the NFL? Is he a product of that spread offense?
    Doesn't really matter much, since the guy can outrun about 80% of NFL D linemen, and more than half of the LB's.

The guy can throw, run, and make good decisions.

We wouldn't be able to get him anyway, because we always end up with a record that gives us a low pick.

Maybe with the pick we get from TB we could do some trading or something, but sounds too good to be true.

Sigh.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

haha not a big mizzou fan... lol.. but big props to them bc i personally think they are better than the jayhawks and they are the best team in the big 12. no i must vomit because i spoke good of the missouri tigers never will i speak good of the basketball team.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah.............. I'm not real big on college ball. When the NFL offseason arrives, I'll look at alot of it, to do my own scouting, but until then, I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    haha not a big mizzou fan... lol.. but big props to them bc i personally think they are better than the jayhawks and they are the best team in the big 12. no i must vomit because i spoke good of the missouri tigers never will i speak good of the basketball team.

I root for the Tigers in the NCAA tournament... usually about one game until they are out of it.

Then I root for the Jhawks!