Thread: C Steven Wiesniweski off the Market

Default C Steven Wiesniweski off the Market

He just signed a 1 year deal with the Jaguars

1 yr $2.5 million.

I would have loved to have him for that price.

Well he played last year with a torn shoulder but I still can't believe they didn't even look. They must have a lot of faith in Kush

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Well he played last year with a torn shoulder but I still can't believe they didn't even look. They must have a lot of faith in Kush
    They do. Remember the season finale of 2013 when the Chiefs were playing their back-ups against the Chargers 1st stringers with SD needing to win to get to the post-season? Kush started and played the entire game & faired pretty well, and the Chiefs brass had reason to like what they saw.

It's not a stretch to predict a back-up Center is drafted -- probably right in the same area Kush was taken -- in the upcoming draft.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    They do. Remember the season finale of 2013 when the Chiefs were playing their back-ups against the Chargers 1st stringers with SD needing to win to get to the post-season? Kush started and played the entire game & faired pretty well, and the Chiefs brass had reason to like what they saw.

It's not a stretch to predict a back-up Center is drafted -- probably right in the same area Kush was taken -- in the upcoming draft.
    Can't see why not, given all the draft picks we have.

I'd be TOTALLY good with that. My heart wants a WR early in the draft, but my head want O-Line.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I'd be TOTALLY good with that. My heart wants a WR early in the draft, but my head want O-Line.
    As much as I like O-Line, and want a WR like Parker to fall to them at #18, my gut feeling tells me a Defensive player may wind up being the pick at #18. There is still a need at ILB and the Chiefs could use another CB.

As much as I like O-Line, and want a WR like Parker to fall to them at #18, my gut feeling tells me a Defensive player may wind up being the pick at #18. There is still a need at ILB and the Chiefs could use another CB.
    Well I guess you PEGGED that didn't you! Nice call!