Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Mock Draft Live

Default NFL Mock Draft Live

Was just watching the show they have the Chiefs taking Malcolm Brown in the first and Eric Rowe in the 2nd. Love the Rowe pick. Not sold on the Brown pick. Even though I know Dline in a need.

The thing that jumped out to me from their mock was Angholor going to the Texans at 16. I guess he has jumped into not only the late first but mid first. His route running ability is 2nd only to Cooper they say and he excels against man coverage. If he is there at 18 I wouldn't mind snagging a WR with his complete route tree and taking a Rowe type corner in the 2nd. Could be getting two excellent skill players in the first two rounds.

My dream scenario however is still Waynes/Peters in the first. And Smith/DGB in the second.

This mock draft has Waynes falling to the Chiefs at #18. I'd be ecstatic if that happened. A CB with 4.31 speed and decent size is a great value pick at that stage of the game.

I've read that their is a chance a run on defense could push receivers down the board if one of the top 3 fall pull the trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I've read that their is a chance a run on defense could push receivers down the board if one of the top 3 fall pull the trigger
    The #3 guy would be Parker or Perriman, and yes, if he's there, then he would most likely be BPA and they should pull the trigger.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 04-24-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Perriman is gonna be a joke he would definitely be a waste. If Parker falls would like him if Wayne's is gone. Here is the problem who do you pick if Parker and Waynes are both available?

I would go with Waynes in that situation. They can draft a WR later on.

thats what i was thinking too, Waynes and Smith would be a hell of a first 2 rounds

Ill pass on Perriman. Screams too many things that scare me. If were going to take the size and speed player I would prefer DGB. I know he didn't run near as fast as Perriman but I think he has more tools. If Parker and Waynes are still available I think I take Waynes still. Cooper is only receiver I would take over Waynes and that would still be tough. Too many good prospects at WR to not take Waynes. Its unfortunate Angholor has sky rocketed. I was high on him from the beginning, and was hopeful we could snag him later.

Kind of Off-topic, but maybe not:

What really stinks is the Chiefs didn't get a second 3rd round compensatory pick or even a 4th rounder for losing Tyson Jackson and Jon Asamoah. That just shows you right there that Pioli overspent for both of those guys & the Chiefs were right to let both of them go.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast