Thread: Draft a running back?

Lightbulb Draft a running back?

What would you say if the Chiefs were looking to draft Zach Zenner in the 3-4-5 round and convert him to running back? Looks like he had a good college career might be a steal in the draft in the 3rd round.
    Last edited by kcallin; 04-25-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Were good at running back

We could use some depth and a ST contributor, but I think we are probably good. If there is someone with good value in rounds 5-7 I wouldn't mind that pick.

I think Zach Zenner would be great to add, He had over 6500 yards in college and 61 touchdowns he projects 5-7 round but I dont think he will be there. My bet is he goes in the 3rd or 4th maybe 5th. After reading a few stories it seems like he is very humble and off the field is a role model.

u mention special teams players, I think the WR from Michigan state could be a target for us because of his stellar special teams play at Michigan state. Could be a nice mid to late round pick up.

Or maybe it was the other corner from Michigan State, I cant remember.

In the later rounds- or UDFA this guy could have shot. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2015&genpos=RB
    He's broken just about all of C. Okoye's records at Azusa. At the time Christian was going to Azusa they were NAIA. Azusa has been in Div.II for a couple of years now- so I think this guy could contribute.

As a former NAIA football player Im all for giving a guy from that level a chance. Whats the worst that could happen. You cut him and all is right with the world.