Rashad Greene
    Sammie Coates
    Tyler Lockett
    Chris Conley
    Justin Hardy
    Stefon Diggs
    Tony Lippett
    Ty Montgomery

Those upset the Chiefs didn't take WR. Get ready for some more upset. I don't think the Chiefs are as concerned at WR than many here. The would rather take MAxx Williams than a WR, so if he is not there, prepare for Eric Kendricks to be taken next and then Tyler Lockett with the third if he is there! I still say take a shot on La'el Collins. First round LT talent for what it sounds like is little Risk. We already took a bigger Risk with Peters... Lets get another starter with at a position with a huge need.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Those upset the Chiefs didn't take WR. Get ready for some more upset. I don't think the Chiefs are as concerned at WR than many here. The would rather take MAxx Williams than a WR, so if he is not there, prepare for Eric Kendricks to be taken next and then Tyler Lockett with the third if he is there! I still say take a shot on La'el Collins. First round LT talent for what it sounds like is little Risk. We already took a bigger Risk with Peters... Lets get another starter with at a position with a huge need.

No to tyler lockett and i dont think the chjefs will take him. We already have the same type of player in d thomas. One small fast player is enough. If we didnt hqve thomas i would say yes but we do so just bad timing..

Lockett is more than a slot receiver so you'll see

A whole bunch of good players still available

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I also made mention of ILB in the Draft Day Thread, in Round 2. The Chiefs did not get any ILB's during FA and the didn't get any CB's, either. So it shouldn't surprise anybody that they draft in areas that they didn't address in FA.

John Dorsey gave an interview today they were talking about how many good receivers are still left, Devin Smith Rashad Greene and others. One round 2 mock has us getting Rashad Greene

I think ILB could be good here in the 2nd. I really like Lockett or Greene in the 3rd. If collins is still there at the end of the 3rd, we should snag him. My only hesitance in drafting ILB is I like Heeney in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    No to tyler lockett and i dont think the chjefs will take him. We already have the same type of player in d thomas. One small fast player is enough. If we didnt hqve thomas i would say yes but we do so just bad timing..
    I still don't think the Chiefs see the need at WR as big as some but Lockett is a former Chiefs player son, he played locally so they have ties. He is also a deep threat and frankly is a True Receiver why DAT is a Running Back/Receiver. Not a true Slot receiver and is limited to certain formations. Right now starting day is Maclin and Albert Wilson (or Avant), with Dat or Lockett at Slot. You still have Kelce at TE, with J Charles out of the back field.

Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!