Thread: Collins will not sign a contract unless draft tonight

Default Collins will not sign a contract unless draft tonight

Reports are coming out from his agent, if he isn't drafted tonight he will not sign with the team, and will enter the supplemental draft. better get him at the end of round 3 if we want him this year.

My twitter said his agent is telling teams if he isnt taken in the 2nd or 3rd round he will not sign with an NFL Team and will resubmit his name for the 2016 draft. I was afraid he would do this

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    My twitter said his agent is telling teams if he isnt taken in the 2nd or 3rd round he will not sign with an NFL Team and will resubmit his name for the 2016 draft. I was afraid he would do this
    This just makes me lioe him less. You think a team will draft you wven higher after you sat out a year and after you showed how selfish you are to hold out just cjz you wasnt drafted as high as you wanted? Just be grateful for what you have. Your prolly had nothi g to eo with what happened and its just bad luck and bad timing but dont make it worse on yourself.

oye vey!!!

hes saying, i am innocent, but i am going to be paid like i am guilty by dropping in the draft.

if he enters in 2016, then he has a full year to fully exonerate himself. thusly going higher in the next years draft as a person of good quality and character.

not to mention if he is a father then a first or second round payday next year will be greater than a seventh round payday this year.

dont be so short sighted please.
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

See you next year kid

Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    oye vey!!!

hes saying, i am innocent, but i am going to be paid like i am guilty by dropping in the draft.

if he enters in 2016, then he has a full year to fully exonerate himself. thusly going higher in the next years draft as a person of good quality and character.

not to mention if he is a father then a first or second round payday next year will be greater than a seventh round payday this year.

dont be so short sighted please.

I see your point but i dont think it will help him being layed off from football one year. He jus5 needs to deal with it and move on. Why not go undrafted then negotiate with teams and wig. As an u drafted free agent.? Cant you negotiate how much your pay is? Or if you cant sign a one year undrafted rookie deal and then renegotiate next year then your not loosing one year.

Me personally wouldnt mind taking a chance kn him in The 3rd ff the police confirm that hes not a suspect.

Probably won't know from the police for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Probably won't know from the police for a while
    he knows, and soon he will be cleared.

why would the police say 'he has an alibi' if he didnt?
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!