Thread: Pauly Shore gets knocked out!

Default Pauly Shore gets knocked out!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7zfCWWxhgMk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7zfCWWxhgMk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Default Re: Pauly Shore gets knocked out!

Looks like it is a fake

The shocking footage of Pauly Shore getting socked in the face is phony baloney according to police.

The Odessa, Texas Police Department claims that an officer "had met with Mr. Shore prior to his set, and was asked to participate in the skit. The officer stated that the skit went as designed and that Shore was not injured in the designed skit."

The incident, which took place during a comedy show in Odessa, took the Internet by storm after video was released on the Internet.

It all went down after a female heckler started razzing Shore during the middle of his set. According to witnesses, Shore fired back, "Shut up *****." That's when the woman's massive boyfriend stepped in.

The man began defending his girlfriend and other people Shore allegedly picked on during the performance, saying "Hey, F*** you, he paid to be here just like the rest of us." Shore responded, "Well, first off, shut the f*** up f***ing hoss."

Then, all hell broke loose.

The man rushed onto the stage, despite several desperate pleas from Shore to leave him alone. Shore makes a last ditch effort to apologize before the man reaches back and plants one right on Pauly's kisser, knocking the comedian to the floor. Clutching his face, Pauly grabs the mic and calls the crowd "white trash," before walking off the stage.

Reps for Shore would not comment when contacted by TMZ.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

...What these Hollywood types will do get even more notoriety.

Pauly Shore is a piece of crap.

I'm not sure why someone that wanted publicity, would want it to be a video of them getting their butt kicked. If he wanted that, I'm sure there would be plenty of people to ablige his worthless a**. Including me.

I guess this was his last ditch effort to make something out of his dried up worthless career.

May he disappear forever.

admin wrote:

I'm not sure why someone that wanted publicity, would want it to be a video of them getting their butt kicked. If he wanted that, I'm sure there would be plenty of people to ablige his worthless a**. Including me.

I guess this was his last ditch effort to make something out of his dried up worthless career.

Right on Coach, right on, you have hit the nail(or Pauly)
    right on the head (grin)

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

admin wrote:

Yep!

admin wrote:

When they are done, they may make a sequel to Brokeback Mountain. don't know what they would call it though.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    admin wrote:

When they are done, they may make a sequel to Brokeback Mountain. don't know what they would call it though.
    ROFL!