Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady Suspension could be announced today

Default Tom Brady Suspension could be announced today

The Pats fear he could be suspended for 6 or 8 games. As nice as that will be i just think they will give him a slap on the wrist

I'll believe that when I see it !!

2 games at most.

He's one of the golden boys they won't do much to him
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Seriously this whole thi g is blown out of proportion. More air or less air doesnt make that much of a difference and brady stats were better once the balls were inflated. Maybe he lied about knowing about it. I think he might have told them what he wants them to feel like. I doubt he was thinking about the psi or told them to go below it. Either way this is only making a huge noise cuz p3ople are jealous and hwte the pats juwt like the cowgirls. And how can they suspened anyone when he wasnt found guilty. Just probable which i dont think will stick if it went to court. Plus oth3r qbs have came out and said they dr the balls as well. Rogers likes them over inflated. There was a retired qb that said they used to add sticky substance to but what about that qbs superbowls? This air thing is blown way overboard. Of kt was anyother t3am it woulen5 even be a story and they wouldnt even ran a sting to catch the team which i thought entrapment was illegal anyways. Colts being a whinnie *** b..tch and then leaking the stoey which the report didnt address either. The whole report is a joke anywayw. Either you have evidence or you don't. V3rdic5 is guilty or not guilty or innocent. Where can you hqve a jury convict someeone and say he prolly did it but we have no actual evidence. If i was brady and i got suspended i would sue the league.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    2 games at most.

He's one of the golden boys they won't do much to him

Thats an assinine comment. How can they do anything with the verdict probable? The whole thing is a joke and blown way out of proportion. Tha5 much air is not going tomake a difference in the game to begin with. I think the rule is stupid anyways. Why does it matter what the air is. Let the team have the preference on how much air. As long as you don't add any sticky crap to it then theirs jo advantage either way. Cuz the other team can adjust the air to their preferences as well. So whats the big deal. Brady mayba broke a rul3but a stupid a..rule. and tue rules state if broken theres a 20,000 fine. Its in the rules. So now you want to break another rule and suspend him when tue rule says just a fine? Sounds hypothetical

BREAKING BREAKING Will be suspended announcement coming next Week!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    BREAKING BREAKING Will be suspended announcement coming next Week!!!!!!!
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.2215881
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

If you want to punish Tom Brady...Make him play at Arrowhead. Football might not get deflated but the ego sure will.

To me its not enough to suspend just Brady, they need to drop the hammer and give Brady 8 games, Bill 8 Games and take a 1st round pick

For those saying it is "only" probable, in this context, probable = guilty. The NFL doesnt say guilty because that can carry a lot of legal ramifications if they missed something. Probable is the next best thing without opening yourself up to lawsuits galore.

Even in a court case "guilty" varies depending on the type of case. Criminal courts require the person to be guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt." In civil hearings, often the burden of proof is a "preponderance of evidence" or "clear and convincing evidence" showing guilt. Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_b...f_the_evidence

I believe I read that there was security camera footage showing one of the guys deflating one of the footballs, but I may be wrong.
    Last edited by jap1; 05-08-2015 at 10:32 PM.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast