Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady Suspension could be announced today

Default Tom Brady Suspension could be announced today

The Pats fear he could be suspended for 6 or 8 games. As nice as that will be i just think they will give him a slap on the wrist

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Exactly.
    Jason ,

Do you know all the facts that have come up in this investigation? There are Text messages between the two equipment guys and Tom basically indicatin he was in fact guility.

I agree with you that this is a joke, but here is the facts. The pats have been caught twice for cheating both in years they won the superbowl. Evidence is strongly supporting Tom Brady was not only aware but very invovled in the deflation of the balls. Okay so what he cheated right!!! Well he blatently lied to everyone including the NFL, denying everything and still has not taken accountability for his actions. Instead, he is going to pin it all on the two equipment guys doing the deed for him. The NFL is not embarrsing Tom Brady by suspending him. Tom Brady is embarrising himself for cheating, denying it, and then letting two other people take the fall for him. In which they apparently were not too happy with in the text messages string so not only is he letting them take the fall, he is casting them away to a stranded island.

I do believe he deserves a suspension, but nothing drastic like 6 to 8 weeks Maybe 2 to 4, but I don't think the buck stops with Brady. Bil Belichik should also be suspended but for a more substantial period of time. This is the second offense on his watch in which he is ulitmately responsible for. If the NFL keeps turning a blind eye to the people responsible for cheating and only let the little peoples heads role, when will he stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Jason ,

Do you know all the facts that have come up in this investigation? There are Text messages between the two equipment guys and Tom basically indicatin he was in fact guility.

I agree with you that this is a joke, but here is the facts. The pats have been caught twice for cheating both in years they won the superbowl. Evidence is strongly supporting Tom Brady was not only aware but very invovled in the deflation of the balls. Okay so what he cheated right!!! Well he blatently lied to everyone including the NFL, denying everything and still has not taken accountability for his actions. Instead, he is going to pin it all on the two equipment guys doing the deed for him. The NFL is not embarrsing Tom Brady by suspending him. Tom Brady is embarrising himself for cheating, denying it, and then letting two other people take the fall for him. In which they apparently were not too happy with in the text messages string so not only is he letting them take the fall, he is casting them away to a stranded island.

I do believe he deserves a suspension, but nothing drastic like 6 to 8 weeks Maybe 2 to 4, but I don't think the buck stops with Brady. Bil Belichik should also be suspended but for a more substantial period of time. This is the second offense on his watch in which he is ulitmately responsible for. If the NFL keeps turning a blind eye to the people responsible for cheating and only let the little peoples heads role, when will he stop.
    Im not saying brady is all inocent. But yes theres text but where is the texts that brady told them to deflate it below the rules? I do believe he meant he likes them at the minimum allowed. Maybe brady is guilty of not being more specific at saying that and did t know he had to tell them not to go below the minimum psi. They should hav3 common sense. Second how do you let the colts get ahold of the ball when their the ones that turned them in. How do you know they didnt deflate the ball hey uad themselves? What about all the media leaks from the colts? Sorry but as a league you dont runa sting to humiliate a team. I dont care what team it is. The league screwed this all up from tje beginning. The people inside the nfl started this cuz they hate the patriots. If it was anyother team they would ha e just wa4ned them and we wouldnt even know they were warned. Brady should be fined and thats all. You cant suspend him cu theres no concrete evidence that he sakd to go below the psi. And this psi is stupid and theres already a rule saying just a fine of 20,000 for it now you want to break that rule cuz womeone broke another rule? Isnt that hypocritical? A hefty fine is good enough.

Just like if it was the donkies that eie this i would love it cuz i hate them cut id still feel it was wrong but i would support it cuz i hate them.

Cn somebody post a link where n read the text messages?

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Cn somebody post a link where n read the text messages?

If you find the report from wells its alll on there.

Kind of reminds me of corked bats in baseball. It was a big deal with Sammy Sosa. Deflate a ball a bit and you can throw it better.

You can't say just sweep a rule under the rug and piss and moan about another rule being broken. Rules are rules. You get caught breaking them, man up, pay up.

I can see the NFL changing the rule tho, because if it means QBs can throw better, that means more passing yards, more TDs, more viewers, more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Kind of reminds me of corked bats in baseball. It was a big deal with Sammy Sosa. Deflate a ball a bit and you can throw it better.

You can't say just sweep a rule under the rug and piss and moan about another rule being broken. Rules are rules. You get caught breaking them, man up, pay up.
    Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    I can see the NFL changing the rule tho, because if it means QBs can throw better, that means more passing yards, more TDs, more viewers, more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    100% agree with both of these post.

There's an old saying don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

The debate on if it should or shouldn't be a rule is a moot one. IT IS A RULE. The rule was broken. When you get caught breaking a rule you have to pay the price.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-of-evidence/

Check this out. If you go buy what the ref remembered than it prove that they never deflated.

Tom Brady suspended 4 games, Pats fined 1,000,000 dollars and lose 2016 and 2017 first round picks

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast