Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl 4 in it's entirety

Default Super Bowl 4 in it's entirety

For those that never got to see the full game that the Chiefs won against the Vikings 23-7, on January 11, 1970, well here is your chance. Somebody was kind enough to upload the entire broadcast (game, commercials, and half-time show) to YouTube. It's broken into two parts -- the 1st half and the 2nd half. The video's are in black & white (sorry, but I can't do anything about that), and the audio is kind of hissy. But it is certainly better than nothing.

The 1st half can be viewed here:

The 2nd half can be viewed here:

It really frosts me that NFL GameRewind doesn't have the Chiefs SB win in its archives.

MODS SHOULD STICKY THIS FOR A WHILE !!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    We should all watch this a few times again. This may well be the last time it is posted as in future Chiefs Super Bowl 50 will probably the game that gets posted here.
    ive already downloaded it and ill burn it to a DVD later to add to my collection. it is a keeper
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

remember SB one?? I did get to see this out in Frisco. well there has been a missing part of that lost for years. now they say they've found it and will air it

Super Bowl I to air after long-lost footage surfaces

The Super Bowl will air Friday night, and your money is safe if you take Green Bay and lay the 14 points.

The game airing at the end of this week on NFL Network was originally played Jan. 15, 1967, and pitted Vince Lombardi’s legendary Packers against the Kansas City Chiefs – a matchup of storied franchises still in the hunt to play in this year’s championship

story

just wonder. should this be posted in news and discussion or not??

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    just wonder. should this be posted in news and discussion or not??
    IMO it should stay here since that is where it will get seen the most.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    IMO it should stay here since that is where it will get seen the most.
    I agree. as long as the members come here

Glad that they are showing these on here. Thanks!
    ​Happy Halloween 2021

wow look what I got for free. one of Dena's girlfriends gave it to me today. 24 pages of the 69 season and the SB. excellent condition to. found a copy of this on ebay for $74.99
    lower right hand corner: one dollar so it must be genuine. regular season game photos, staff, players. like new inside kinda worn and wrinkled on the outside. wish I could share the contents but I have no way of scanning books

Here are two full audio broadcasts of the 1969 AFL Championship Game played between Kansas City and Oakland on January 4, 1970.

This first one has some video clips showing some of the action as it happened. The announcers all the way up to Jan Stenerud kicking the clinching field-goal to make the score 17-7 are the Raiders announcers, Bill King and somebody else. After the FG, you'll hear Curt Gowdy, Al DiRogatis, and Kyle Rote.

This 2nd one is AUDIO ONLY and is the audio from the NBC broadcast of the game. You'll hear commentary from Curt Gowdy, Al DiRogatis, Kyle Rote, and Charlie Jones. Hard to believe it's been nearly 50 years.

The same man (Dave Volsky) who brought back the audio broadcasts of the 1969 AFL Championship game, has now finished the project of restoring Super Bowl IV.

Enjoy:

Looks as if there will be no rematch of Super Bowl 4 this year, but there still remains the prospect of a Super Bowl 1 rematch.

HOW ABOUT THEM CHIEFS!!! I found a website
    giving away FREE chiefs hats, thought I should share:)
    Website Link:
    https://bit.ly/36U98N6

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast