Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: huard love or hate.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default huard love or hate.


    0 Not allowed!


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I can understand people want Croyle to start,,,but bashing the QB who has led us to 4-3 and 1st in the West. Damon Horrid?? Just terrible...no beer for you!!

    he lead us to 4-3? Which game was that where he lead us to that victory???

    I think our defense lead us to 4-3 and Huard simply "didnt lose it."

    I am not a Huard hater.

    But I would LOVE to see what Brody Croyle could do for us. Under Huard, Chiefs highest possibility this year is first round exit in playoffs.

    Not saying that it WILL be different with croyle...i am just saying it MIGHT be different with croyle, and I would like to see if he can do better with our offensive talent that is being underused. Believe me, we do have some SERIOUS talent on offense...let me explain: Bowe, Gonzalez, Johnson, Priest enough said.

  3. #22
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    he lead us to 4-3? Which game was that where he lead us to that victory???

    I think our defense lead us to 4-3 and Huard simply "didnt lose it."

    I am not a Huard hater.

    But I would LOVE to see what Brody Croyle could do for us. Under Huard, Chiefs highest possibility this year is first round exit in playoffs.

    Not saying that it WILL be different with croyle...i am just saying it MIGHT be different with croyle, and I would like to see if he can do better with our offensive talent that is being underused. Believe me, we do have some SERIOUS talent on offense...let me explain: Bowe, Gonzalez, Johnson, Priest enough said.
    In my opinion, he has lead us to four victories. He has become a team leader and has gained the respect of his teammates.

    And I am thrilled with the fact that Huard has been able to maintain the starting job this long, and allow Croyle more time to learn the offense. It is his greatest asset, in my opinion.

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    In my opinion, he has lead us to four victories. He has become a team leader and has gained the respect of his teammates.

    And I am thrilled with the fact that Huard has been able to maintain the starting job this long, and allow Croyle more time to learn the offense. It is his greatest asset, in my opinion.
    I don't know how to do it, but I think you should be moved up to jedi blackbelt.

    Good post!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #24
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I don't know how to do it, but I think you should be moved up to jedi blackbelt.

    Good post!

    How about Sith Master?

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    In my opinion, he has lead us to four victories. He has become a team leader and has gained the respect of his teammates.

    And I am thrilled with the fact that Huard has been able to maintain the starting job this long, and allow Croyle more time to learn the offense. It is his greatest asset, in my opinion.
    Huard for one is not a leader, Priest showed being a leader directing the offense, Huard couldn't lead his way out of a paper bag, He has as much of a chance of winning American Idol as he does the Super Bowl.

    I equate this as Huard drove the bus off the cliff but because no one died you call him a good driver. I really need to watch and try to keep myself in check though because I don't want to start wishing for Huard to get hurt, I feel that Huard is a great come off the bench fill in if your real QB gets hurt. Last year he was on a role and should not have been benched for Trent to come back, but Herms loyalty cost us, just by hearing you talk this year I am guessing you were rooting for pulling Huard last year because Trent is our starter. It is rubbish, my loyalty is to the team not a player.

    Or on second thought Huard could beat the Pats, Huard for MVP.
    in kinda the words of Dennis Green

    He is who we thought he was (a backup) if you want to crown him then crown him.

    Wow I just heard Primetime say that the Lions had a tough schedule coming up and mentioned one of the tough games as the Chiefs.




  7. #26
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Huard for one is not a leader, Priest showed being a leader directing the offense, Huard couldn't lead his way out of a paper bag, He has as much of a chance of winning American Idol as he does the Super Bowl.

    I equate this as Huard drove the bus off the cliff but because no one died you call him a good driver. I really need to watch and try to keep myself in check though because I don't want to start wishing for Huard to get hurt, I feel that Huard is a great come off the bench fill in if your real QB gets hurt. Last year he was on a role and should not have been benched for Trent to come back, but Herms loyalty cost us, just by hearing you talk this year I am guessing you were rooting for pulling Huard last year because Trent is our starter. It is rubbish, my loyalty is to the team not a player.

    Or on second thought Huard could beat the Pats, Huard for MVP.
    in kinda the words of Dennis Green

    He is who we thought he was (a backup) if you want to crown him then crown him.

    Wow I just heard Primetime say that the Lions had a tough schedule coming up and mentioned one of the tough games as the Chiefs.
    No. I don't have that kind of player loyalty. Huard was winning last year, and I wanted to allow him to continue winning. Huard is again winning and I want him to have the chance to continue winning.

    And Damon has not wrecked the bus, he is simply driving it slowly, because of the psychotic backseat-drivers.(Herm and Solari) The damn bus in shambles, and yet Huard continues to keep it running. That's a good driver.

    And he has shown leadership in several ways. The fact that you refuse to see it is, in no way, a surprise.

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Damon Huard 79.8 Passer Rating (30th overall in league 22nd of 31 with enough stats to count)

    6 TDs 7 Ints

    You maybe right though might be more of a train wreck then a bus wreck.




  9. #28
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    No. I don't have that kind of player loyalty. Huard was winning last year, and I wanted to allow him to continue winning. Huard is again winning and I want him to have the chance to continue winning.

    And Damon has not wrecked the bus, he is simply driving it slowly, because of the psychotic backseat-drivers.(Herm and Solari) The damn bus in shambles, and yet Huard continues to keep it running. That's a good driver.

    And he has shown leadership in several ways. The fact that you refuse to see it is, in no way, a surprise.
    I am a Broyle supporter because I don't know any better, but that is the best post I have ever hear about Huard driving this bus!!!

    and all that!

    Sox win the series.

    Chiefs didn't lose this week.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Damon Huard 79.8 Passer Rating (30th overall in league 22nd of 31 with enough stats to count)

    6 TDs 7 Ints

    You maybe right though might be more of a train wreck then a bus wreck.
    Damn you're fast.

    Huard isn't as horrible as he has been portrayed. If you see some of the coverage here, it seems that he is managing the game well.

    Listen to these guys on the thread dude. (chief31 and rbedgood etc...)

    They are pretty knowledgeable about the "non-skilled" positions.

    They make a huge difference with the skilled players.

    Meaning:

    If LJ gets a hole to run through he will be able to run over a LINEBACKER, CORNER, OR SAFETY to get extra yardage.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Damn you're fast.

    Huard isn't as horrible as he has been portrayed. If you see some of the coverage here, it seems that he is managing the game well.

    Listen to these guys on the thread dude. (chief31 and rbedgood etc...)

    They are pretty knowledgeable about the "non-skilled" positions.

    They make a huge difference with the skilled players.

    Meaning:

    If LJ gets a hole to run through he will be able to run over a LINEBACKER, CORNER, OR SAFETY to get extra yardage.
    Now I know your drunk, Dude time for bed before the cats come back.




    well anyway it is my bedtime, see ya.




Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •