Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Draft Steals

Default Draft Steals

I think in terms of draft steals we got many in the draft with Marcus Peters and Steven Nelson but also 2 undrafted gems Mississippi State Justin Cox and Pittsburg State CB De'Vante Bausby these two are absolute studs. Mitch Morse took the majority of his rookie camp plays at Center and just a few at Right Guard, in the end I feel Center will be his home. Chris Conley is just a baller, I think it will be Maclin, Wilson, Avant, Conley until he gets to the middle of the season and Rogers. ILB Ramik Wilson is a steal my only thing with him is he needs to add another 5-10 pounds, D.J. Alexander is underrated and will surprise some people this year he has good lateral speed and will most likely be and Outside Linebacker but both of these guys are learning from the best. O'shawnessey will be the number 2 TE and key on special teams so Dave Toub should love this guy, he once knocked himself out on a special teams play so his is extremely determined and tough. We also invited Southern Illinois RB Malcolm Agnew which I felt we could go after in the draft he will be one to watch as well. LB Sage Harold from James Madison is one to keep an eye on too. If Iowa State DT can learn to control his damn temper he could be a huge asset as well. Lastly that Roches kid is a freaking nightmare I believe he can be an every down lineman, he is big nasty and mean everything we like

Every years there is a steal in the draft, and then they play and most of them just dissapear never to be heard of again. Just saying, I understand you are excited, but until they play they are all rookies needing to prove themselves.

That being said, I have drank the Chris Conley kool aid after a report on him last night. They interviewed him and you can tell he is a very intelligent receiver. I was worried about the Drops, but they said the Chiefs reviewed his tapes, and their drop counts were much lower than others counting and Chiefs believe it because of poor throws from the QB because he is so fast, he had to usually stop and fight for under thrown balls.

Chiefs signed 1st round CB Marcus Peters to a 4-year deal worth $9.58M and fully guaranteed, source said. He got a $5.23M signing bonus.
    11:23 AM - 20 May 2015

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12