Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Donkeys are in trouble

Default Donkeys are in trouble

There starting LT, Ryan Clady has a torn ACL and may miss the season. Please let's get things settled somehow with Justin Houston, ASAP.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000494533/article/broncos-ryan-clady-has-torn-acl-may-miss-season

Bad news hate to see anyone go down before the year starts even if they are a donkey
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

They weren't going to win any SB with Clady in the lineup, anyway. But your right, Matt, this is bad. I'd rather they had Clady on the field like they did last year, so that the Donks don't have any excuses.

It's weird, that the top 3 O-Lineman taken in that 2008 draft -- Jake Long, Ryan Clady, and Branden Albert -- have all became sickbay commandos, as of of late.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    They weren't going to win any SB with Clady in the lineup, anyway. But your right, Matt, this is bad. I'd rather they had Clady on the field like they did last year, so that the Donks don't have any excuses.

It's weird, that the top 3 O-Lineman taken in that 2008 draft -- Jake Long, Ryan Clady, and Branden Albert -- have all became sickbay commandos, as of of late.
    Yet another crappy draft year where we had a top pick.

I feel bad for clady, he has had some bad injuries. Unless the donkeys have a backup that is a diamond in the rough on the bench, they are going to have problems. They ran behind him a lot, and they're going to need a stout run game to keep Peyton effective all year. Hopefully Houston, Hali, and Ford can take advantage of their losses in the off-season.

i read mainly we be under center almost all the time during games this year. So good chance to sack him alot this year

Damn, sucks to see injuries happen, but that's football.

Just got word that the Donks signed Ryan Harris. They'll have to do a lot of holding and getting away with it to be successful, but of course, they've been doing that for the past couple of years, anyway.

Guess if you can have a bad year for drafting QB's (2013), you can have a bad year at drafting O-line, too.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Yet another crappy draft year where we had a top pick.

I feel bad for clady, he has had some bad injuries. Unless the donkeys have a backup that is a diamond in the rough on the bench, they are going to have problems. They ran behind him a lot, and they're going to need a stout run game to keep Peyton effective all year. Hopefully Houston, Hali, and Ford can take advantage of their losses in the off-season.
    I think the key is how much Ford develops. Houston will be great regardless, but Hali will be good but isn't getting any younger and we'll need all the speed we can get if we hope to beat Peyton's quick release. Maybe this will be a good gauge of how well Elway has stocked the Broncos for depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Maybe this will be a good gauge of how well Turd Elway has stocked the Broncos for depth.
    Fixed. Sorry, but I couldn't resist.

Fixed. Sorry, but I couldn't resist.
    Well if the shi...er shoe, I meant to say shoe fits, wear it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast