Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Fisher a bust?

Default Fisher a bust?

Reid has Fisher taking snaps with the 2nd team in ota's, with Stephenson taking 1st team snaps...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    In other words, putting up phony arguments just for the sake of doing so. Yeah, we get it.
    My apologies, after giving this some thought, it looks like I had it all wrong. Okay, so you like to pick fights. Very well. That's leads to an obvious question:

Why not channel those energies towards Donkeys fans? I'll even volunteer to help any Chiefs fan out in that regard. All you have to do is copy & paste the following at any Donkeys fan site and I guarantee you'll start World War III, if you are looking to pick a fight.

Donkeys fans foolishly think their team won two Super Bowls, but the real truth is that their all-time Super Bowl record is 0 wins, 5 losses, and 2 given to them by the league as a going-away present to their over-hyped, overrated, buck-toothed, turd-out-of-the-back-pocket-pulling QB named John Elway, because Elway wasn't good enough to win a SB in legit fashion on a level playing field.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 06-12-2015 at 06:32 PM.

Why not channel those energies towards Donkeys fans? I'll even volunteer to help any Chiefs fan out in that regard. All you have to do is copy & paste the following at any Donkeys fan site and I guarantee you'll start World War III, if you are looking to pick a fight.

"Donkeys fans foolishly think their team won two Super Bowls, but the real truth is that their all-time Super Bowl record is 0 wins, 5 losses, and 2 given to them by the league as a going-away present to their over-hyped, overrated, buck-toothed, turd-out-of-the-back-pocket-pulling QB named John Elway, because Elway wasn't good enough to win a SB in legit fashion on a level playing field."

Watch out Demps...They might force you to eat Denver ​BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post

Instant food poisoning, perhaps?

ctchiefsfan nailed it when he said the Donkeys don't get any SB, unless it's gift-wrapped and given to them on a gold platter.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I am trying to pick a fight. I still respect everyone's opinion but it is still just an opinion at this point. Some are stronger than others but in general from discussions I have had with other Chiefs and Royals fans as well as what I heard on the radio, their opinion on Fisher is not the over whelming majority. For the most part it is a pretty even sided with many sitting on the fence waiting to make up their mind but leaning to one or the other. I can keep arguing against their points directly but it will still be my opinion against theirs and there is not point. We all still want the same and that is Fisher to not be a bust.

However, I am expecting as things play out there will be some other excuse such as another injury that they can ride out the door for why he never lived up to the expectations. If he turns out to be a good LT. I will say I was wrong.

I will fess up. I have been really wrong with a player before. Just once.. but it was a big one. J. Charles..... I argued against someone who was dead set on him being a super star before he really got the start.
    Seek....IMHO that was one hell of a good post! (I am also assuming you meant I AM NOT trying to pick a fight) As I interpreted it, you said that you think the jury is still out on Fisher and that you are 100% capable of having your opinions turn out to be COMPLETELY WRONG. JOIN THE CLUB!!!! I agree with you on BOTH counts....I dunno what Fisher will turn out to be and my opinions of a player are often wrong. Nothing wrong with admitting it. Well done!
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 06-12-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post

No such damned thing.

Instant food poisoning, perhaps?

ctchiefsfan nailed it when he said the Donkeys don't get any SB, unless it's gift-wrapped and given to them on a gold platter.
    Thank you Sir! I firmly believe it. Manning's dream of another Super Bowl will only happen if Christmas comes in February and if Goodell has STOLEN Santa's sleigh. No other way it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Seek....IMHO that was one hell of a good post! (I am also assuming you meant I AM NOT trying to pick a fight) As I interpreted it, you said that you think the jury is still out on Fisher and that you are 100% capable of having your opinions turn out to be COMPLETELY WRONG. JOIN THE CLUB!!!! I agree with you on BOTH counts....I dunno what Fisher will turn out to be and my opinions of a player are often wrong. Nothing wrong with admitting it. Well done!
    I did mean not. I saw demps response to me with quotes and I thought he was changing to say what I meant type of sarcasm...then I re-read my own post and I was like OH man.... I am extremely sorry for that. Yes, I don't intend to pick fights.

My apologies, after giving this some thought, it looks like I had it all wrong. Okay, so you like to pick fights. Very well. That's leads to an obvious question:

It was a typo. I don't have the time or energy to troll another site to annoy people who have zero significance in anything. It is also why I said, I was done disputing Fisher or the credibility of my opinions with you. It had no resolve nor value to the time both of us were wasting on it. Only Fisher can answer the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I did mean not. I saw demps response to me with quotes and I thought he was changing to say what I meant type of sarcasm...then I re-read my own post and I was like OH man.... I am extremely sorry for that. Yes, I don't intend to pick fights.
    Neither do I. I knew what you meant. It's all good. We're all Chiefs fans!!! And we gonna BBQ up some donkey this year!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567