Thread: Da'Rick Rogers waived

Default Da'Rick Rogers waived

The chiefs waived Da'Rick Rogers and Tackle Kelvin Palmer today interesting
    Last edited by Chiefs4life24; 06-16-2015 at 10:11 AM.

Wow, I am betting there is some additional leagl issue coming his way based on the issues he had prior to the Chiefs signing him. Otherwise, how bad to you have to be to be cut right before mandatory mini camp.

My source said Chris Conley played into the decision because of his impressive in camp Conley has already learned a lot

Well good, I have high hopes for Conley, but what doe the Chiefs have to gain but cutting him. I can understand it if it was to make room for someone but they let two go and signed one. So either they just had enough of him which has been very little, he has legal issues they just don't want to deal with or they are about to sign someone else and need to make room.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Well good, I have high hopes for Conley, but what doe the Chiefs have to gain but cutting him. I can understand it if it was to make room for someone but they let two go and signed one. So either they just had enough of him which has been very little, he has legal issues they just don't want to deal with or they are about to sign someone else and need to make room.
    Perhaps they are trying to trade Daniel and free up some extra cap space to get Mathis?

Losing Daniel worries me, but I want Mathis so bad I can taste it. With just a little more O-line I think we could have one hell of an offense.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Perhaps they are trying to trade Daniel and free up some extra cap space to get Mathis?

Losing Daniel worries me, but I want Mathis so bad I can taste it. With just a little more O-line I think we could have one hell of an offense.
    I'm not sure about Mathis. I mean he's good, but you also already have Fanaika, Fulton, and possibly Morse, Allen, and LDT, as RG candidates so it seems like the may already be a logjam there, and I don't know if they could squeeze Mathis in.

Mathis would definitely step to the head of the line, he is better than all of those

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Mathis would definitely step to the head of the line, he is better than all of those
    Agreed. Allen and maybe Morse (only listed because I know nothing about him) would be the only ones who could even challenge him.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I'm not sure about Mathis. I mean he's good, but you also already have Fanaika, Fulton, and possibly Morse, Allen, and LDT, as RG candidates so it seems like the may already be a logjam there, and I don't know if they could squeeze Mathis in.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post

One word - Competition. Reid and Dorsey are stirring up the pot.