Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it football yet????

Default Is it football yet????

As anyone can tell from my posts I'm pretty excited about our Chiefs chances this year. But I'm getting like that kid in the back seat of the car....ARE WE THERE YET???? I want some Chiefs football and I WANT IT NOW!!!!

2 months man can't get here quick enough

Can't get here soon enough! I needs me some Chiefs football!

I love my KC Chiefs, but I like boating as well. The amount of money I spend on my boat is "over-the-top" considering I live in New England with maybe a 5 month season. When we shrinkwrap the boat, then I know it's football season! Hope we can make some noise this upcoming season.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    I love my KC Chiefs, but I like boating as well. The amount of money I spend on my boat is "over-the-top" considering I live in New England with maybe a 5 month season. When we shrinkwrap the boat, then I know it's football season! Hope we can make some noise this upcoming season.
    If you ever want a Chiefs fan to fish with just let me know!!!! I miss the days when I had a boat and lived on the Chesapeake Bay. Besides...I was born on the Cape. Harwichport.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    As anyone can tell from my posts I'm pretty excited about our Chiefs chances this year. But I'm getting like that kid in the back seat of the car....ARE WE THERE YET???? I want some Chiefs football and I WANT IT NOW!!!!
    Sorry, but this is the best I can do, until the preseason starts.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/sh...-it-s-entirety

I, myself, am suffering major Chiefs football withdrawal. I am anticipating a successful season with hope of not being disappointed. In short GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    If you ever want a Chiefs fan to fish with just let me know!!!! I miss the days when I had a boat and lived on the Chesapeake Bay. Besides...I was born on the Cape. Harwichport.
    Ah...Harwichport! We're on the "other" Cape (Cape Ann) The water has been very cold (even for us) Stripers are just getting-in now, no keepers to report. Funny I was born in Wilmington, DE. & my father use to own a sailboat @ Harve de Grace, then we moved over to the eastern shore in a little town called Georgetown on the Sassafras River. Took us a decent amount of time to make it to the Chesapeake Bay. Small world.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    Ah...Harwichport! We're on the "other" Cape (Cape Ann) The water has been very cold (even for us) Stripers are just getting-in now, no keepers to report. Funny I was born in Wilmington, DE. & my father use to own a sailboat @ Harve de Grace, then we moved over to the eastern shore in a little town called Georgetown on the Sassafras River. Took us a decent amount of time to make it to the Chesapeake Bay. Small world.
    And I lived in a little town on the Western shore of the bay called Dares Beach (a subdivision of Prince Frederick) for 9 years. Kept my boat just a couple of miles up the coast. On Fridays in the summer I'd go in to work at 5 am and sneak out around 1 pm. On my boat by 2 pm. I'd strip off my suit and tie right there on the boat in the marina and off I would go. Back then, there was a moratorium on stripers, but the bay was LOADED with blues and the smaller ones were good on the grill or smoked. In the late summer and fall there were weakfish everywhere. And of course catching a bushel of crabs was easy. Those were fun years. Though it was kind of rough being a Chiefs fan in scumskin territory.

ctchiefsfan: My favorite fishing is for Blues up here. Strong & nasty fighters for their weight. We don't see them until early to mid-July depending on the water temps. I like your story about ditching your suit & fishing! The only way I eat Blues if they are smoked & served cold.

I so miss my Blue Crabs! I was born in 65' & they were super cheap back then. I still hit "Woody's Crab House" in North East, MD. once a year to visit my relatives.

My wish is the Chiefs make it to the playoffs. That game against INDY killed me two years ago. Alex Smith did everything right that game & our D lost the game for us!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast