Thread: Hello all you chifs fans out there

Default Hello all you chifs fans out there

I'm just a displaced chief fan living in Colorado(yah,tough place to be a Chief fan,especially with the Donkies playing right up I-25 from here)who used to live in southeast kansas. I've been a KC CHIEF fan since the early seventies,long time and long suffering. I've had many,many offers out here to have a big bonfire created so I can burn all my Chief paraphinallia(usually on the eve of any Chief/Bronco match-up) But I always hold to my Chiefs year after year. This year I get to laugh at them! I look forward to chatting with other Chief fans as we inter the play-offs this year! YO Chiefster,Yo kennie 1937,and all the Chiefscrowd,Happy New Year and GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Hello all you chifs fans out there

cochief wrote:
    I'm just a displaced chief fan living in Colorado(yah,tough place to be a Chief fan,especially with the Donkies playing right up I-25 from here)who used to live in southeast kansas. I've been a KC CHIEF fan since the early seventies,long time and long suffering. I've had many,many offers out here to have a big bonfire created so I can burn all my Chief paraphinallia(usually on the eve of any Chief/Bronco match-up) But I always hold to my Chiefs year after year. This year I get to laugh at them! I look forward to chatting with other Chief fans as we inter the play-offs this year! YO Chiefster,Yo kennie 1937,and all the Chiefscrowd,Happy New Year and GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome to the board. I bet you do get a lot of ribbing living in Colorado. Yesterday, was perfect for so many reasons.

cochief wrote:
    Welcome aboard cochief! Good to see ya here, and Happy New Year to also! Keep yer Chiefs paraphernalia; don't make me come down there and do an intervention. :-D

admin wrote:

Welcome to the board. I bet you do get a lot of ribbing living in Colorado. Yesterday, was perfect for so many reasons.

Ditto!

Chiefster wrote:

Welcome aboard cochief! Good to see ya hear, and Happy New Year to also! Keep yer Chiefs paraphernalia; don't make me come down there and do an intervention. :-D
    This coming from the guy that mailed it in just a few weeks ago. :-D
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Welcome aboard cochief! Good to see ya hear, and Happy New Year to also! Keep yer Chiefs paraphernalia; don't make me come down there and do an intervention. :-D
    This coming from the guy that mailed it in just a few weeks ago. :-D
    True, but I can say with some amount of certainty that I was not the only one; just the only one voicing it - sort of speak. :-D

Chiefster wrote:
    True, but I can say with some amount of certainty that I was not the only one; just the only one voicing it - sort of speak. :-D
    The difference here is that you were mailing in your fandom. I was only calling it a season buddy.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    The difference here is that you were mailing in your fandom. I was only calling it a season buddy.
    Â…True again, I recanted my sentiments, and am ashamed for having made them.

Actually the part about doing an intervention is a long standing joke between cochiefs and me :-D