Thread: Arian foster out

Default Arian foster out

Chances are the Texans will be hosting the chiefs without one of their key weapons Arian foster will undergo surgery on his groin. Not saying it is a shoe in win. but as long as we can stay healthy I like our chances. That combined with arrowhead Thursday night against the donkeys I would love to go on a 2-0 run to start the season

He will probably miss at least half the season from what ive read today. The Texans are still a dangerous team

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    Chances are the Texans will be hosting the chiefs without one of their key weapons Arian foster will undergo surgery on his groin. Not saying it is a shoe in win. but as long as we can stay healthy I like our chances. That combined with arrowhead Thursday night against the donkeys I would love to go on a 2-0 run to start the season
    I don't wish for any player to get injured, but I'll gratefully accept any good luck that comes our way.

I really think that coming out of the 1st 4 games at 2-2 or better is the key to having a good chance to get in the playoffs.