Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Predictions???

Default Predictions???

I know it may be a little early for a prediction thread with camp not over and pre-season not having started, but I'm curious how you guys are thinking.

I really don't have much of a clue right now. We have a very tough schedule and our opening 4 games are nothing short of brutal.

I think the first 4 games will tell us a lot. If we can go 2-2 in those games I think we have very good chance to go 10-6 or better. But 1-3 or 0-4 would probably put us in the 7-9 to 9-7 range.

Perhaps the biggest questions are did we improve our O-line and WRs ENOUGH? And I really don't have a CLUE.

And of course, there is always the question of injuries.

For now I think I'm being fairly realistic and saying 9-7 or 10-6.

What do y'all think?

16-0 + championship. all those teams we got are winnable. packers prolly the only challenge. we should beat Steelers.. they and the ravens ain't nothing. we almost beat Steelers last year playing very sloppy. we pwned the chargers twice, we know all rivers plays and Mannings. we will face packers for a Superbowl 1 rematch in Superbowl 50, this time taking the title. shock the world. Kansas city chiefs 2015 super bowl champs!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I like Bike's prediction even better.
    Yeah.....It would be nice to see our Chiefs end his season. Be especially sweet if Tamba Hali laid the lick that put him out. Well-earned payback.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty chief View Post
    16-0 + championship. all those teams we got are winnable. packers prolly the only challenge. we should beat Steelers.. they and the ravens ain't nothing. we almost beat Steelers last year playing very sloppy. we pwned the chargers twice, we know all rivers plays and Mannings. we will face packers for a Superbowl 1 rematch in Superbowl 50, this time taking the title. shock the world. Kansas city chiefs 2015 super bowl champs!!!!!!
    Dunno where you live Almighty chief, but if your prediction is right then I will fly there and pay for a night on the town you will never forget!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Yeah.....It would be nice to see our Chiefs end his season. Be especially sweet if Tamba Hali laid the lick that put him out. Well-earned payback.
    Especially since we have visual evidence of Hali being held by Donkeys O-Lineman and the stupid refs refusing to call it -- like this;

donkeysholding.jpg

You know it. All Chiefs fans know it. The Zebras know it. Even Donkey fans know it. This is the year to get some PAYBACK!!! And I think that BOTH Tamba and Houston are feeling a high level of motivation to put some bad hurt on the forehead.

I predict the Chiefs will go all the way to the Super Bowl and WIN!!!!!

...or they won't.

Especially since we have visual evidence of Hali being held by Donkeys O-Lineman and the stupid refs refusing to call it -- like this;

donkeysholding.jpg
    Posting this ugly mug on our site is a cardinal sin and a violation of the Chiefs moral code!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Posting this ugly mug on our site is a cardinal sin and a violation of the Chiefs moral code!
    What we want is for that ugly mug to get BLOODIED this year.

donkeysholding.jpg
    According to John Elway, I'm sure that Hali should've been handed a fine for being unabated to the QB.

But more importantly, does the ball look deflated?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast