Thread: Wow a little shocked

Default Wow a little shocked

49ers to release Aldon Smith

Dude just got in trouble again, 3rd dui, vandalism and a hit and run. Dude needs to fix himself before getting on the field again

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Dude just got in trouble again, 3rd dui, vandalism and a hit and run. Dude needs to fix himself before getting on the field again
    Quite right. Regardless of an NFL career the man has some problems he needs to fix. At this point his chances of fixing them are slim. That said, some team somewhere might get a BARGAIN if he can deal this down to 8 months in a long-term rehab and actually learn something from it. Won't be our Chiefs though.
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 08-08-2015 at 12:21 AM.

I think the shocking thing isn't that he was cut, but rather the 49ers offseason as a whole. They lost a very good coach and a lot of really good players, with not much added. I don't think anyone could argue that they have improved their team.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I think the shocking thing isn't that he was cut, but rather the 49ers offseason as a whole. They lost a very good coach and a lot of really good players, with not much added. I don't think anyone could argue that they have improved their team.
    Exactly why I had started that thread back in June titled "What's up with the 49ers?". I haven't seen any team that was a contender go through this type of off-season.....EVER!! I feel sorry for them, because they may wind up being right in the same spot that the Chiefs were in back in 2012 -- totally demoralized.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Exactly why I had started that thread back in June titled "What's up with the 49ers?". I haven't seen any team that was a contender go through this type of off-season.....EVER!! I feel sorry for them, because they may wind up being right in the same spot that the Chiefs were in back in 2012 -- totally demoralized.
    You're both so right. It is staggering watching what is happening to the 9ers. It's hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Yes, some people should not procreate.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    You're both so right. It is staggering watching what is happening to the 9ers. It's hard to believe.
    That front office has a LOT of problems to sort through. Good coaches don't grow on trees and like SD they seem determined to learn that one the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    That front office has a LOT of problems to sort through. Good coaches don't grow on trees and like SD they seem determined to learn that one the hard way.
    Actually SD seems to have found a good HC in McCoy. When I look at SD, their biggest problem seems to be putting together a good O-Line, as well as a formidable running game. If they have both of those this year, the Chargers could spell trouble.

Actually SD seems to have found a good HC in McCoy. When I look at SD, their biggest problem seems to be putting together a good O-Line, as well as a formidable running game. If they have both of those this year, the Chargers could spell trouble.
    In the long run I think a lot of their problems went out the door with A.J. Smith.