Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Injurys in 1st game

Default Injurys in 1st game

Update on the guys that got hurt in the first game

BJ Kissel ‏@ChiefsReporter 18m18 minutes ago Knile Davis has a knee sprain, DAT has a calf strain, Jeff Allen has MCL sprain, Eric Kush has shoulder contusion.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Davis should sit next game. Daniels was impressive, u can't use that only 2nd strings.. cuz he pwned the chargers starters.. maybe we keep him after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty chief View Post
    Davis should sit next game. Daniels was impressive, u can't use that only 2nd strings.. cuz he pwned the chargers starters.. maybe we keep him after all.
    You know, I can't figure out why there is all this talk about getting rid of Daniel. It's not like he's stunk up the field when he's played. Quite the opposite.

he reminds me of farve when he plays.

Daniels did play against back ups. Its not an excuse its a fact. Lets not start debating daniels over smith now just cuz daniels went to mizzou and he had one good game in the 3 years hes been here against back ups.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    You know, I can't figure out why there is all this talk about getting rid of Daniel. It's not like he's stunk up the field when he's played. Quite the opposite.

Hes been here what 3 years? And thats his 1st good game hes had? Which was against back ups. Was an impressive game but his only one since hes been here and a backup is not worth pqying as much as he is getting. If he has another good game lets trade him to buffalo who needs a qb. Buffalo already has one of our cast outs in cassel as well.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I'm not gung ho to get rid of Daniel. As you say he has done well for us when he has gotten the chance. By the same token at $4.8 million he's a pretty expensive backup QB. My attitude is that if Reid figures Murray or Bray is ready to take over the #2 QB slot then I'd be happy to see Daniel go. But if neither Murray nor Bray is ready, then we certainly need to keep Daniel.

I've nothing at all against Daniel. I just hate the cap hit we are taking for a backup.

Cause we have a coach that knows the importance of have a great quality backup

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I'm not gung ho to get rid of Daniel. As you say he has done well for us when he has gotten the chance. By the same token at $4.8 million he's a pretty expensive backup QB. My attitude is that if Reid figures Murray or Bray is ready to take over the #2 QB slot then I'd be happy to see Daniel go. But if neither Murray nor Bray is ready, then we certainly need to keep Daniel.

I've nothing at all against Daniel. I just hate the cap hit we are taking for a backup.
    Actually I thought Daniel did pretty well in both his regular season starts against San Diego. He won the second and should have won the 1st if the zebras hadn't made a "no-call" against the chargers illegal formation on the last second field goal attempt. I think Daniel is a very serviceable fill in for Alex should Alex get hurt. My only problem with Daniel is that he is a very expensive backup QB. IMO whether to trade him or keep him rests solely on if Murray or Bray is ready to step up to #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Cause we have a coach that knows the importance of have a great quality backup
    This is the thing....IMO the decision to keep Daniel or try to trade him really has almost nothing to do with Daniel. It's all about whether Bray or Murray is ready to step up to the #2 slot. If Murray can do the job for $600,000 then why keep someone who is costing $4.8 million? But if Murray and Bray are nowhere near ready for the #2 job then obviously we have to keep Daniel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast