Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who was that Players that I am watching!!!!

Default Who was that Players that I am watching!!!!

One of my Who is that type of players from last year was Albert Wilson. After the first pre-season a couple of young players caught my eye.

I had heard a lot about Charcandrick West even last year, but he made some really great runs and some great catches. I know he roomed with J. Charles this off season and JC has been helping him. I don't want to make it a fair comparison but his runs looked a little like Priest Holmes, even down to how he held the ball.

Justin March. He made a great play going down the line for no gain. At first I thought it was DJ as I had seen him do that so many times. He also made some good players later on.

Ramik Wilson - Dude was all over the place including getting an INT on a tip Drill. He could end up starting next to DJ if he keeps playing like he did.

Deji Olctoye - Never heard of him, but he seemed to be around the ball a lot. Maybe that is not a good thing but I will keep an eye out going forward.

Jamal Pughsley - I saw him finishing off some blocks after the play was done and I was Like who is that. Well apparently, he is our current starting LT with Fisher out. He has replaced LDT and Donald Stephenson at LT. LDT was moved over to RT and Donald Stephenson is holding a clip board.

The BAD - The Sorenson kid from BYU. He was on my high list last year as we really needed a safety so I watched him closely last year until he was cut, but later resigned.

Frank Zombo - Your job is really on the line.

An interesting list. It gives me some individual players to really watch in the next pre-season game. I'm a little surprised you left Fred Williams off the list. I thought he was pretty impressive with 6 catches for 82 yards and a TD.

My main takeaway from the Cardinals game was our impressive depth. It was only one game so it's too early to make any grandiose pronouncements but it seemed to me that our backups looked VERY GOOD.

Well Fred Williams was good. Sorry for leaving him off. So Justin March tore his mcl and having surgery today. That sucks! CAN'T WAIT Until Friday to see who wants to be a chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Well Fred Williams was good. Sorry for leaving him off. So Justin March tore his mcl and having surgery today. That sucks! CAN'T WAIT Until Friday to see who wants to be a chief.
    Yes that definitely sucks, he played really well last game. Any idea on how long he'll be out?

I have been reading about recovery time for something like that its says anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 weeks

Ty, c4l.

our wr "brown" moved the chains for us also.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty chief View Post
    our wr "brown" moved the chains for us also.
    Definitely. Both #4 and #83 made good statements last game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I have been reading about recovery time for something like that its says anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 weeks

I think its alot longer then just 2 to 6 weeks. I think its more min 3 months with rehab. I wouldnt count on him playing at all this year. If he makes it back prolly practice squad.

Just what I read on webmd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast