Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The state ofAlex Smith

Default The state ofAlex Smith

Alex, as evident in the first two preseason games, needs to pick it up. Usually at this time of the preseason offenses are behind defenses, but that's the only benefit of the doubt I am going to give him. I think stuff are happening in his head that are worrisome to me:

A) He has absolutely no trust in the O-line and loses concentration as a result.

B) The addition of Maclin and the new expectation of long balls (not his bread and butter) is putting a lot of pressure on him.

C) Both of the above.

D) It is preseason. a extra choice is needed here. (this was added by me tornadospotter)

I'm a bit concerned that he might revert back to his pre-Harbaugh years.

What do you think? A, B, or C?
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 08-28-2015 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Really. He was showing you data behind his view and stance and alex amd you dont care to read ot cuz it doesnt help your stance. That just shows you only see what you want to see and nothing can tell you otherwise. Closed minded.
    Lol hush. I'm asking for whatever data he has, but I'm not interested in reading a novel to get it. Whatever data he has, I'm sure he can sum it up nicely in a short paragraph or two.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

Yeah but it gets old when all you do is talk and bash the qb. Its like seeing a guy bejng picked on and i might not evenknow the victim but i want to stand up for him cuz all this guy does is tear him down. Your like a bully. You have said your peace about the qb amd you have your right to your own opinion but it gets old and not enjoyable. Smith has proven he can win in the playoffs. We can win with him. No one would complain if we drafted a qb if we felt he was worth it but not going to complain kf they dont either ciz we can win with smith. Everybody i think would rather root for a qb that we drafted rather then a trade.
    Lol, oh so you're like a super hero coming to poor little Alex's rescue. Where did you find a phone booth in this day and age anyway?

If topics get old to me, I don't read them anymore .... and I certainly don't engage in the discussion. No one is forced to read or respond.

If you want to continue to stick up for Smith or defend your position and your beliefs about Smith, then go right ahead. You don't have to hide behind a veil of excuses like, "it gets old." Because right after saying that, you go on to regurgitate the same played out defenses of how Smith has proven he can win, and how we can win with him, yada, yada, yada.

Don't pretend to be tired of the discussion only to turn around and continue it. People might think you're a hypocrite. Just a thought.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    what does that mean?
    Cliff notes are a short summary of a book. What Billy-bob was saying is that he is too lazy to read anything that consists of more than 100 words.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray View Post
    Lol, oh so you're like a super hero coming to poor little Alex's rescue. Where did you find a phone booth in this day and age anyway?

If topics get old to me, I don't read them anymore .... and I certainly don't engage in the discussion. No one is forced to read or respond.

If you want to continue to stick up for Smith or defend your position and your beliefs about Smith, then go right ahead. You don't have to hide behind a veil of excuses like, "it gets old." Because right after saying that, you go on to regurgitate the same played out defenses of how Smith has proven he can win, and how we can win with him, yada, yada, yada.

Don't pretend to be tired of the discussion only to turn around and continue it. People might think you're a hypocrite. Just a thought.
    Ok maybe saying it gets old isnt accurate. Its more agrivating and i tend to soeak my mind when agrivated. I havent been getting on here as much cuz of people like you. Its not worth the agrivation.

Ok maybe saying it gets old isnt accurate. Its more agrivating and i tend to soeak my mind when agrivated. I havent been getting on here as much cuz of people like you. Its not worth the agrivation.
    Don't let him make you stay away!!!!! He's just a USELESS TROLL!!!!!

When the season starts the starting qb will start, that will be our starting qb. Let the Season Start! I for one am confident in the Starter and the Backup. I for one feel confident that both will bring us a win, if all play to there ability. I have no doubts. I believe.
    Do you?

I Say D!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    when the season starts the starting qb will start, that will be our starting qb. Let the season start! I for one am confident in the starter and the backup. I for one feel confident that both will bring us a win, if all play to there ability. I have no doubts. I believe.
    Do you?
    hell yes!!!!!

When the season starts the starting qb will start, that will be our starting qb. Let the Season Start! I for one am confident in the Starter and the Backup. I for one feel confident that both will bring us a win, if all play to there ability. I have no doubts. I believe.
    Do you?
    Hell yes.

Do you?
    Oh yeah!!