Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Could Chase Daniel beat out....

Default Could Chase Daniel beat out....

Could Chase Daniel beat out these projected starters - Matt Cassel, RG3, Josh McCown, Brian Hoyer, Nick Foles, Sam Bradford, Andy Dalton, Ryan Fitzpatrick, or, I dare say, Alex Smith?
    I think Chase is ready to start somewhere. And why do you guys think that Chase isn't getting a legit shot to beat out Smith? Money?
    Is Chase the next Big Ben? Aaron Rogers? Who knows. But I will say this:
    Chase Daniel is the best QB on the Chiefs roster. There - I said it. Nothing against Alex - he's ok. But it looks like it's gonna take an injury before Chase gets his shot.
    Flame on!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Well I don't think I will be wrong but if iam I will admit I was wrong
    That is all anyone can do or anyone can ask. If you make a mistake you just 'fess up to it. No biggie. I've been wrong more times than I can count and I suspect that at 58 I will have a whole lot more opportunities to be wrong. And y'know....just saying "AH SHIP! I was wrong" hasn't killed me yet. I suspect that cigarettes and booze will kill me loooong before admitting mistakes will.

Wish I had learned that when I was a bit younger. Back when I was 10 feet tall and bulletproof. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I'm just ready for a championship. And hey, I hope it's Alex that gets us there. I'm not getting any younger. It's time. Playoff win this year, SB next year, and Chiefs Dynasty until Andy retires. Do it. OR, SB win this year! And SB wins for the rest of this decade will do nicely! Yeah, that'll work.
    With you 100% !!! I'm not getting any younger either. You know you are not getting any younger when the Chiefs head coach is younger than you are. I think we are CLOSE. REAL CLOSE to your first suggestion. Playoff win this year followed by 3-4 years of complete dominance of the AFC West and a SB appearance or two.

There you go. Some say I'm stirring the pot, or I'm delusional. Perhaps. I just want to win a Superbowl. Period. If that means benching a popular, well-paid player for a what if maybe spark, I DON'T CARE. I JUST WANT TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL!

There you go. Some say I'm stirring the pot, or I'm delusional. Perhaps. I just want to win a Superbowl. Period. If that means benching a popular, well-paid player for a what if maybe spark, I DON'T CARE. I JUST WANT TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL!
    Bench Alex for Daniel? Y'know.....I think I'll leave that decision to the Head Coach who took our Chiefs from 2-14 to 11-5. I kinda have this feeling he knows more about how to get to and win playoff games and maybe the Super Bowl than I do. Wish it wasn't so, but I am pretty sure it is.

Like I said before, I hope Alex can get us there. I just don't think he can. Just one frustrated mans' opinion. I hope I'm proven wrong.

Like I said before, I hope Alex can get us there. I just don't think he can. Just one frustrated mans' opinion. I hope I'm proven wrong.
    I know what you're saying and CERTAINLY understand the frustration. I'll say straight up that I have my worries about Alex....but I pretty much leave that up to Reid. He hasn't given me a reason not to trust him. 20-12 in 2 years. A c-hair away from a playoff win the year after our Chiefs went 2-14. Yeah....for me at least Reid is gonna have to screw up big time before I start second-guessing him on QBs.

But that's just me.

I love Andy Reid. Great coach - great TEAM coach. No doubt he will get us the the Superbowl.

All this talk about superbowl and i am perty 95% sure that daniels couldnt even get us to playoffs. Theirs a reason he a backup. His arm isto weak and has to float to many passes.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    All this talk about superbowl and i am perty 95% sure that daniels couldnt even get us to playoffs. Theirs a reason he a backup. His arm isto weak and has to float to many passes.
    You're just a hater .......
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

Some people simply do not want to have a real, objective conversation about it. They just wanna hear the sentiment that the Chiefs will be just fine. If you express any doubt or any critique of the QB, I think people automatically hear, "Chiefs will suck this year" in those thoughts instead. From that point on, nothing you say, no matter what facts you present, none of it will register.

You can question the abilities of any other player, just leave the QB out of it.

And I don't understand it. If the pass offense is the clear weak link with the team, shouldn't the QB be called into question? Shouldn't he be held accountable to it? Shouldn't we discuss possible alternatives? I always thought the goal was to get to a Super Bowl.
    Last edited by Stevie Ray; 08-27-2015 at 03:06 AM.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast