Thread: Chiefs, preseason traders?

Default Chiefs, preseason traders?

Interesting:

https://twitter.com/BKSportsTalk/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Brandon Kiley @BKSportsTalk

The #Chiefs are a team to watch re: pre-season trades, according to @JasonLaCanfora.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25279123/inside-football-russell-wilsons-rock-star-life-manziels-push-to-start …

12:59 PM - 24 Aug 2015

Kansas City Chiefs
    Other teams continue to look for the Chiefs to be active on the trade market. They remain overloaded with safeties and some teams have called to make initial inquiries about veteran Tyvon Branch, sources said, who could be the most likely to be dealt. Coach Andy Reid is taking it cautiously with safety Eric Berry in his return from cancer, and he continues to get work with backups in the second half of preseason games, but he is making real strides. Baltimore is monitoring the market for defensive backs closely, and should they lose another safety, I could see a trade with the Chiefs still materializing. The Chiefs could deal a corner as well and they have plenty of intriguing candidates at quarterback as well beyond starter Alex Smith. I get the sense GM John Dorsey is going to be on the phone quite a bit the next few weeks and could be open for business on several levels.
    Last edited by Frankenchief; 08-25-2015 at 02:36 PM.

I don't think we are overloaded at CB to consider trading anyone. Smith is out for three games. We have Peters and gained starting. Nelson should be a good backup.

I think we are deep at safety. I wouldnt mind them trading ron parker cuz they prolly could get something good in return. I just dont trust parker. To inconsistent. And i think he was the had the most missed tackles of all safeties last year. I wont be mad either way if we trade him or not but feel likes he has more value ss for trading. Their not going to trade berry.

branch looked good vs backups. maybe they should start him with the ones and see if he's got it.

Interesting. Extra draft picks next year wouldn't hurt one damned bit. If they were gotten in trade they would be free to trade to move up in the draft (unlike compensatory picks). Very interesting indeed.