Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will there be any FA`S or drafts at defensive tackles next year?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Will there be any FA`S or drafts at defensive tackles next year?

was wondering what is going to be out there at the D-tackle spot that might be worth something. if we have any money left from resigning TG,allen and a middle man. and lets not forget LJ will probably want more money. i think the middle is the worst spot on the defense.

Default Re: Will there be any FA`S or drafts at defensive tackles next year?

wolfpack wrote:
    was wondering what is going to be out there at the D-tackle spot that might be worth something. if we have any money left from resigning TG,allen and a middle man. and lets not forget LJ will probably want more money. i think the middle is the worst spot on the defense.
    Agreed; but as you stated money will be the issue here. LJ assuredly will most likely want MORE.

it would not surprise me to see them release trent to save $.

i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

wolfpack wrote:
    it would not surprise me to see them release trent to save $.
    Or to see Trent retire. Personally, I would rather see Trent walk away from the game then to see him seriously hurt.

Any way you look at it, we need sound management decisons to bring it all together, we all love our Chiefs, and we know that there will have to be some shrewd decisions made in order to put us over the top with a great team next season. I havn't given up on this season yet, so whatever transpires, I wish the best for the team from the owner on down to the water people.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Chargers!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

kenny1937 wrote:
    Any way you look at it, we need sound management decisons to bring it all together, we all love our Chiefs, and we know that there will have to be some shrewd decisions made in order to put us over the top with a great team next season. I havn't given up on this season yet, so whatever transpires, I wish the best for the team from the owner on down to the water people.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Chargers!!

May Clark kick Carl to the curb!

after the middle school blocking of the o-line at the bolts game,i`m starting to think that there wont be enough money to fix the o-line and the d-tackles.

wolfpack wrote:
    after the middle school blocking of the o-line at the bolts game,i`m starting to think that there wont be enough money to fix the o-line and the d-tackles.
    Sadly, you are probably right, which means more mediocrity, or worse, and losing LJ to a more competitive team, Arrrgh! I am starting to pull my hair out, and I don't have that much to lose anymore. So once more I end on a hopeful note: GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Raiders!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

wolfpack wrote:
    Welcome to the new 70's and 80's era.

at least in that time you knew they were bad so one didnt expect to much. now they tease you just enough to get your hopes up.
    at least back in the 70`s and 80`s i could afford my whole family to go to the games.back then i would get tickets in the upper decks (right under the flying blimps) and 5 minutes into the game,,, lower level 50 yard line.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast