Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Chiefs-Titans in game thread.

Default Chiefs-Titans in game thread.

I can't do this as well as Roy but with the game 6 hours away someone needs to try.

We're 2-0 so far in preseason so let's make it 3-0 and get some PAYBACK for last year week 1!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

I'm working again tonight, but should be back for the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    O-Line played much better tonight. Maclin was on fire and one thing we are seeing is receivers getting open and catching the ball and not dropping the S.O.B and handling it like a hot potato.
    This is the other half to the offensive puzzle that needed to show up. Still waiting to hear about what happened to Albert Wilson, but I'm assuming it's nothing serious or we'd have heard something by now.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Did you guys notice? :

Dustin Colquitt didn't punt one single time tonight.
    AWESOME!!! Sounds like we really beat the hell out of those vermin.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    This is the other half to the offensive puzzle that needed to show up. Still waiting to hear about what happened to Albert Wilson, but I'm assuming it's nothing serious or we'd have heard something by now.
    Ah jeez....Did he get hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Ah jeez....Did he get hurt?
    I believe Reid said it was something with his shoulder he called it a CT or something but said its nothing serious he will be fine

Thank you C4L! That is good news. I think Wilson has the ability to be a really solid receiver. Not a superstar but VERY GOOD. Glad to hear his injury is not serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I believe Reid said it was something with his shoulder he called it a CT or something but said its nothing serious he will be fine
    TY, C4L. He really looked good on the reception he had.

I stand corrected Terez Paylor reports Charcandrick West suffered a Concussion in last nights game, going through protocol tests today.

Also Packers WR Randall Cobb leaves tonight with Shoulder injury

Great job Chiefs. One more preseason game to go.
    ​Happy Halloween 2021

Ok I found a way to watch the game from a Chiefs broadcast and much clearer then the stream I was watching last night here's what I'll note

1st During the 1st half they had Dorsey in the booth he noted how it was great that nobody Dropped the football. Which in part was a big reason why the offense looked as well as they did last night for the most part the offense as a whole was playing well. There wasn't a weak link.

There was some discussion about the missed pass to Davis. Watching it again the ball wasn't as poorly thrown as I first thought. But Davis didn't drop it. It didn't look like Davis put a lot of effort into it which might be what Alex was upset about. But the ball could have still been thrown better. So that throw as well as the other incomplete pass has to go on #11 but hey when you have as many TDs as incompletes I'll take that any day.

Anther thing I'll note and this has been something I have felt for a while but as good as this defense is they don't seem to respond well to turnovers alot of the time. More often then not wherever the ball is turned over the other team doesn't have much trouble getting a score. Now that might not be confined to this team. But it is an area that is a trouble spot. And also why I think Alex being careful with the ball is a bigger factor then many think. Just my thoughts.

Muarry started out bad but rebounded. The stream i watched did not do that poor throw on the pick justice. it was much worse then what I first saw. It was a What are you doing throw. But that being said he defently showed that he can shake it off. And rebounded like a PRO. That 1st TD pass to Williams ( who has again just been great this preseason) was a PRO throw. If Alex doesn't step it up this year I think Muarry might just be in line to fight for the job if he continues to progress. Time will tell on that.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516