Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs-Titans in game thread.

Default Chiefs-Titans in game thread.

I can't do this as well as Roy but with the game 6 hours away someone needs to try.

We're 2-0 so far in preseason so let's make it 3-0 and get some PAYBACK for last year week 1!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

I'm working again tonight, but should be back for the second half.

Games over
    Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher 1m1 minute ago Game called off. 34-10 Chiefs is the final score
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Game stopped due to weathet

Game over. And just as well. There was only 3:50 left and Murray's second TD pass had sealed it.

Fun game to watch. O-line much better

team as a whole much better

Lets just call it for what it was

WE BEAT THEM INTO SUBMISSION
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

What we saw from Murray tonight is what we hope to see more of going forward in his development -- and put an end to the nonsense of "gotta draft a QB in the 1st round". I should think that guys like Russell Wilson and Joe Montana and Tom Brady would have served as an example of great QB's don't always come from round 1.

Stevie ray. See how good alex smith looked when the oline blocks? Smith had time to throw. And dont you dare say olije played good cuz of smith cuz the oline played good and gave a
    Smith time to throw and go through his reads. It wasnt all quick throws. They do go both hand in hand but the oline played alot better and alex smith had noticeable more time to throw. I just hope it wasnt more thst the titans def was that bad and kore that we improved that much.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    What we saw from Murray tonight is what we hope to see more of going forward in his development -- and put an end to the nonsense of "gotta draft a QB in the 1st round". I should think that guys like Russell Wilson and Joe Montana and Tom Brady would have served as an example of great QB's don't always come from round 1.
    Dont get ahead of yourself. I rather see bray. Murray doesnt have as strong arm and wish he had more zip on skme of his throws tonight where he could get it to the wr faster and the wr didnt have to wait on the ball as long cuz we could have gained more yards and starters could have closed on ball faster. It was backuos in 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Dont get ahead of yourself. I rather see bray. Murray doesnt have as strong arm and wish he had more zip on skme of his throws tonight where he could get it to the wr faster and the wr didnt have to wait on the ball as long cuz we could have gained more yards and starters could have closed on ball faster. It was backuos in 2nd half.
    Bray has the arm, but he doesn't have the mobility & may not have the mentality. Not all of Murray's throws were wounded ducks, either, and getting the ball there faster will come with time and experience. I'm well aware that it was 2's, but Murray should be shining with the 2's and not floundering.