Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: College Football

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default College Football


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm watching the Colorado/Texas Tech game since I can't get Mizzou. Colorado is up 24-13. I heard that Mizzou scored on the opening drive, so they're 7-0.

    Any other games of interest right now?
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,712
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I'm watching the Colorado/Texas Tech game since I can't get Mizzou. Colorado is up 24-13. I heard that Mizzou scored on the opening drive, so they're 7-0.

    Any other games of interest right now?
    I saw the first TD by Colorado and that was all I got to watch. At work till 11pm tonight.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I saw the first TD by Colorado and that was all I got to watch. At work till 11pm tonight.
    Well, CO just scored again, so they're now up 31 to 13.

    OU fan? Aren't they still undefeated?
    Everything happens for a reason.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,712
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Well, CO just scored again, so they're now up 31 to 13.

    OU fan? Aren't they still undefeated?
    Not a OU fan no, but they did lose one game. Ironically they lost to Colorado.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,899
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Nebraska lost to the Long Horns by three. Can't remember the final score.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,362
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 52

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Nebraska lost to the Long Horns by three. Can't remember the final score.
    To bleeping much, to, to bleeping little, dang huskers.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,362
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 52

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Go Ku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Not a OU fan no, but they did lose one game. Ironically they lost to Colorado.
    I was thinking it was MU that lost to Colorado. Well, maybe they did too.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,712
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I was thinking it was MU that lost to Colorado. Well, maybe they did too.
    I think they did too. All I know is OU runs rampant in the conversations down here in OKC. I can't get away from it.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •