Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Huge O-line news

Default Huge O-line news

Andy Reid said today Donald Stevenson is the starter at LT and Eric Fisher will start at RT

That means the 2015 starting o-line looks like this, LT Stephenson, LG Grubbs, C Morse, RG LDT And RT Fisher
    Last edited by Chiefs4life24; 09-07-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Demps....How about a "truce in place" for say 72 hours with a board-wide effort to ban the troll who is starting all this trouble. Surely you could go along with that? I know the troll won't go along but what say we just let Arc-light take care of things for 72 hours and see how it goes? Humor me PLEASE.

For everybody else....How about you? Truce in place while we get rid of the troublemaker?????
    I'm game and I'll give that a try. But no more than 72 hours. During that time start a thread with a petition to ban the troll. A whole slew of reasons why can certainly be listed as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Demps I'm not asking or expecting you to agree with Stevie Ray or anyone else on this board. It's great actually that we have some disagreement from time to time. That's what a board like this is all about.

But the personal stuff is not needed. Because Stevie Ray has an opinion doesn't mean he's "humping the neighbors dog" or any of the other lines that have been thrown out there. He has an opinion it's nothing more then that. Do I agree with him NO. I do think and have stated that this is being made WAY to much out of. This is a molehill that got turned into Mt.Everest.

The term troll gets used WAY to much. I will use this as an example. My man Hali. When he first came to this site he was called many things for not being high on Pioli. Everyone jumped on him (myself included) He was called a troll. If he were to just start on this site today and said the same things he would be one of the most popular guys on this site. Maybe Stevie will be proven right over time. Maybe he won't but just because he has an opinion doesn't mean you have to get upset. It's just football. It's just a board on the internet. Nothing more.
    Matt, all he does is repeatedly bash players starting first with Alex Smith, and now it's Eric Fisher and adds no credible input to anything else.

Remember back when Murray was drafted and I stated that I didn't like it at the time? You didn't see me continually bashing on it, because same as the acquisitions of Smith and Fisher, it's time to let it go and move on.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 09-11-2015 at 01:05 AM.

Demps I'm not asking or expecting you to agree with Stevie Ray or anyone else on this board. It's great actually that we have some disagreement from time to time. That's what a board like this is all about.

But the personal stuff is not needed. Because Stevie Ray has an opinion doesn't mean he's "humping the neighbors dog" or any of the other lines that have been thrown out there. He has an opinion it's nothing more then that. Do I agree with him NO. I do think and have stated that this is being made WAY to much out of. This is a molehill that got turned into Mt.Everest.

The term troll gets used WAY to much. I will use this as an example. My man Hali. When he first came to this site he was called many things for not being high on Pioli. Everyone jumped on him (myself included) He was called a troll. If he were to just start on this site today and said the same things he would be one of the most popular guys on this site. Maybe Stevie will be proven right over time. Maybe he won't but just because he has an opinion doesn't mean you have to get upset. It's just football. It's just a board on the internet. Nothing more.
    May I assume your post above means you disagree with my post above? I've no interest in picking a fight. Just trying to gauge how people here feel.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I'm game and I'll give that a try. But no more than 72 hours. During that time start a thread with a petition to ban the troll. A whole slew of reasons why can certainly be listed as to why.
    I'll post the thread and PM admin. I request you support my thread and also PM admin. Just PLEASE ignore the trouble maker and anyone else that annoys you for 72 hours and see if admin will bring in the B-52s and get rid of the problem. We've always been able to be civil to each other before, but the troll has turned this place into a complete mess. If you will support this effort and back off for 72 hours and nothing happens then I give you my word I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with you and make the fight far meaner than it has been so far. YOU HAVE MY WORD.
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 09-11-2015 at 01:13 AM.

Gentlemen....and I use that term very loosely given the current level of discussion...

Guys....this forum is going straight to hell. It's turning into a mud-wrestling match with knives. AND THAT SUCKS!!!!!!! Not a place any sane person wants to hang out.
    My personal opinion, but I'll give it anyway.

Too many people are insecure in their own "football wit", and they don't like it when the things that they already want to believe are challenged. This is the primary reason why it turns into something personal.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

May I assume your post above means you disagree with my post above? I've no interest in picking a fight. Just trying to gauge how people here feel.
    I will answer your question with a question

What rule has Stevie Ray broken? What exactly makes him a trouble maker?

I Just don't understand why someone can't have an opinion that isn't a popular one. I'm a little sensitive to this at the moment perhaps because I was recently banned from a forum of anther team i root for doing nothing more then posting a list of horrible draft picks they have had over the years. That forum is just not fun to post on because you can't give an opinion that isn't liked. I don't want that to happen here.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I'll post the thread and PM admin. I request you support my thread and also PM admin. Just PLEASE ignore the trouble maker and anyone else that annoys you for 72 hours and see if admin will bring in the B-52s and get rid of the problem. We've always been able to civil to each other before, but the troll has turned this place into a complete mess. If you will support this effort and back off for 72 hours and nothing happens then I give you my word I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with you and make the fight far meaner than it has been so far. YOU HAVE MY WORD.
    That's good enough for me. If reason fails, than FORCE will have to prevail.

I will answer your question with a question

What rule has Stevie Ray broken? What exactly makes him a trouble maker?

I Just don't understand why someone can't have an opinion that isn't a popular one. I'm a little sensitive to this at the moment perhaps because I was recently banned from a forum of anther team i root for doing nothing more then posting a list of horrible draft picks they have had over the years. That forum is just not fun to post on because you can't give an opinion that isn't liked. I don't want that to happen here.

Sorry, but there is more to it than that. There is a difference between disagreeing and just flat out muck-raking. Example: a disagreement might be if somebody posts a prediction of the Chiefs record this season and you have one poster saying 10-6 and another poster saying 12-4, etc. Constructing false scenarios and blatantly fabricating BS doesn't qualify as a "disagreement of opinion" -- it qualifies as muck-raking.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 09-11-2015 at 01:20 AM.

I'll post the thread and PM admin. I request you support my thread and also PM admin. Just PLEASE ignore the trouble maker and anyone else that annoys you for 72 hours and see if admin will bring in the B-52s and get rid of the problem. We've always been able to be civil to each other before, but the troll has turned this place into a complete mess. If you will support this effort and back off for 72 hours and nothing happens then I give you my word I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with you and make the fight far meaner than it has been so far. YOU HAVE MY WORD.

How about this

We hit the reset switch and start over.

Let bygones be bygones and just start fresh on both sides.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Quite the contrary, what I said was the truth and you know it.
    Right, and everybody that doesn't believe as you do are just constructing "false and stupid" scenarios. They're "butthurt" and "don't want to see Fisher succeed" ..... because they "hate that they Chiefs drafted him #1 overall."

That's the type of nonsense you pull out of your nether regions. You try to reduce those that don't see it as you do as just being haters, antagonists, pessimists, etc ..... because it allows you to disregard any information that conflicts with your personal beliefs.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

I haven't been here in a while and I honestly just came back to see everyone's takes on this. I find it hilarious that the same people on the "Fisher is out of position at RT, he needs to play LT" train in 2013 are now bending over backwards to defend Fisher moving back to the right side. Stephenson has always been the better tackle, been evident for the last year 2 years. Fisher is not good. His next move will probably be to guard. Can't wait to see how everyone defends that.

Some thoughts from a former NFL player and scout:

https://twitter.com/LRiddickESPN/sta...12769272815616

https://twitter.com/LRiddickESPN/sta...13581994606592

https://twitter.com/LRiddickESPN/sta...14918266433540

I guess he's an idiot too...
    Last edited by Ryfo18; 09-11-2015 at 01:35 AM.

Maybe Stevie will be proven right over time. Maybe he won't but just because he has an opinion doesn't mean you have to get upset. It's just football. It's just a board on the internet. Nothing more.
    He's behaving like a petulant child. If you don't see it his way, he throws a tantrum. To disagree with his perspective is to be a troublemaker.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting for someone to point out where or how I've been bashing Fisher. Is it because I think Stephenson is better? Is it because I expressed that idea long before the decision was made and they're upset that I nailed it (so much so that they just start making sh*t up)?

It's ridiculous that people are this sensitive and have to do things to protect their own feelings. No one is forced to read or respond, and there is enough room here for all types of opinions. Good post.