Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge O-line news

Default Huge O-line news

Andy Reid said today Donald Stevenson is the starter at LT and Eric Fisher will start at RT

That means the 2015 starting o-line looks like this, LT Stephenson, LG Grubbs, C Morse, RG LDT And RT Fisher
    Last edited by Chiefs4life24; 09-07-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray View Post
    Child, please. I jumped on it long before it became a "hot topic" ............ and I've said nothing to rag on Eric Fisher. It was a simple observation that just so happened to be spot on. Don't hate, congratulate.
    I will give you this much....while most of us thought Fisher was locked in on the left you and one other member suggested he might get moved to the right. In that you were correct. Your reasoning that this was a demotion of some sort is faulty but you did predict it correctly.

You're pretending as if I called Fisher a bust. There was nothing negative about my post. In fact, my expectation is that Fisher will be a pretty good RT.

I commend coach Reid for making the decision that was best for the team.
    Do you all realize stephenson is on his lawt year of his contract? Fisher will be moved back to lt if we dont resign stephonson.

I've learned something about this board. If you have your own perspective, or if you disagree with a particular individual's position on something, you're a troll.

It doesn't matter what data you provide, what facts you present, or how much merit your thoughts/ideas warrant ...... it doesn't even matter if you're eventually proven right ................. you're still just a "troll" in the view of some.

My signature (below) couldn't be any more vindicated.
    No you just dont listen to others. Few people have showed you pics and video as proof of their views and you stilll disagree no matter how much proof they have. Thats my only issue with you. No matter what people ahow you your so set in your beliefs. Mainly on alex smith. But

Exactly!

The kid could still turn out to be a 10 time pro-bowler and eventual Hall Of Famer at RT.

Some people are being way too defensive; so much so that they've leaped straight to irrationality.
    I really think that this is a case of a mountain being made out of a molehill

The fact is Not one person on this board can tell us the real thinking Andy Reid has to make this move. Maybe Reid is being truthful about the move. Maybe he's not. Lets just assume for a moment that he's not. And this is a move because he feels Stephenson is the better LT. If Fisher goes to the RT spot and becomes an all pro for years to come he's not a bust.

I've learned something about this board. If you have your own perspective, or if you disagree with a particular individual's position on something, you're a troll.

It doesn't matter what data you provide, what facts you present, or how much merit your thoughts/ideas warrant ...... it doesn't even matter if you're eventually proven right ................. you're still just a "troll" in the view of some.

My signature (below) couldn't be any more vindicated.
    I've seen this going both ways really.

If you present facts that back up your opinion on some things you're making excuses.

It's a disagreement nothing more. Why people can't let it go I will never understand
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

OT/G Paul Faniakia placed on injured reserve, signed LB Dezman Moses

Anybody know anything about this Dezman Moses?

He was cut last week to make room for OT Jah Reid

Child, please. I jumped on it long before it became a "hot topic" ............ and I've said nothing to rag on Eric Fisher. It was a simple observation that just so happened to be spot on. Don't hate, congratulate.
    Naaah, you're just the guy that started the "Fisher vs. Stephenson" thread. Troll deflection.

You're all a bunch of trolls and will be called *insert user name with a tie in to a female name* if you do not believe my opinion.

Well it seems Fisher is a huge first round draft flop.
    ​Happy Halloween 2021