Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What a flipping surprise

Default What a flipping surprise

Oh MY God please nobody blow this up into more Crap. I'm so tired of hearing about Patriots controversies, ROUND 96 MILLION PATS VS NFL

Pittsburgh Steelers
    coach Mike Tomlin wasn't thrilled with his team's play inThursday's loss to the Steelers, and he wasn't happy about headset communication problems at Gillette Stadium.

"We were listening to the Patriots' radio broadcast for the majority of the first half on our headset," Tomlin said, pointing out that radio problems are "always the case" in Foxborough.
    Patriots coach Bill Belichick essentially agreed with Tomlin.
    "We had a lot of problems," Belichick said. "We had to switch microphones a couple times. Our communication system was not very good."
    Belichick said it was a problem all night and the officials told him they were on the verge of shutting the communication system down.

VIDEO LOADING

WE'RE SORRY, BUT THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE.
    WATCH MORE VIDEOS

REPLAY

Belichick: We also had headset issues

00:00/00:27

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, meanwhile, didn't think the problems filtered down to him much.
    "There were a few plays that didn't come in, but that happens. That's nothing new. I didn't think there were too many issues tonight with communication between (offensive coordinator) Todd (Haley) and myself," Roethlisberger said.
    Tomlin, who was clearly upset about the issue, said it was the league's responsibility to handle the problem. At one point he shut down any more questions on the topic.
    "We let the league officials on site handle it, is what we did," Tomlin said.
    After the game, NFL spokesman Michael Signora issued a statement on the behalf of the league, explaining that the equipment is handled by the league.
    "In the first quarter of tonight's game, the Pittsburgh coaches experienced interference in their headsets caused by a stadium power infrastructure issue, which was exacerbated by the inclement weather," Signora said. "The coaches' communications equipment, including the headsets, is provided by the NFL for both clubs use on game day. Once the power issue was addressed, the equipment functioned properly with no additional issues."

Not that tomlin cares if he lost my respect. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Jason, I think you are missing his point. He is not calling them Cheaters. He is just confirming that their technology in the stadium is crap and the problems with the radio were probably legit and not intentional.

He was responding to my post stating that the Patriots should instead of saying yeah we had problems too, state that they will fix the problem to dissolve any future doubt. So instead of being reactive be proactive.
    Seek: Thanks. I'm glad you understand my post.

Jason: How in gods name did you surmised your reply based on my comment? The Steelers are "my" team? WTF! Some insight. 1st: Chiefs (& always) 2nd: Eagles 3rd: Patriots (I lived here since 1986)

These boards are really turning to S**T! I think I done here as well. It's like dealing with teenagers!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post

Jason: How in gods name did you surmised your reply based on my comment? The Steelers are "my" team? WTF! Some insight. 1st: Chiefs (& always) 2nd: Eagles 3rd: Patriots (I lived here since 1986)

These boards are really turning to S**T! I think I done here as well. It's like dealing with teenagers!
    I apologize i didnt get it feom your post. I just read the remarks and eeplies on nfl articles and i kinda just summed you up in it. But i knew you wasnt emplying alll that. I just kinda rambled on.

KCMASS - For what it's worth, don't think that Jason's comment was directed at you as much as the media as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    KCMASS - For what it's worth, don't think that Jason's comment was directed at you as much as the media as a whole.
    Yes your right. I was talking about the media and pay haters who are unreasonable in general even the commentaters on tv made a stupid remark about it and i knew it was going to blow up and they should have nipped it in the but and said the leagues controls it so the tv audience knew right then and there but no they wanted to create drama. I didnt mean to direct it at you that wasnt my attention.

Jason: Very cool of you. I appreciate that.

BTW....Sometimes I have "issues" with typing on these forums. It's like my keyboard is off. I'm having this issue right now as I type this! Meaning....I type a letter & it simply doesn't register. I have to go really slow. I don't have this problem anywhere else. Any insight people?
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

BTW....Sometimes I have "issues" with typing on these forums. It's like my keyboard is off. I'm having this issue right now as I type this! Meaning....I type a letter & it simply doesn't register. I have to go really slow. I don't have this problem anywhere else. Any insight people?

I never noticed if ots jist this sote bit with me ots with everything i text. I have bjg hands and type fast and if i typ3 to fast the keyboard cant keep up and likes chooses the letter in between. Sometimes i notoce and correct it and sometimes im in a hurry or i just dont care at times cuz i figure people can still understand the message.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I never noticed if ots jist this sote bit with me ots with everything i text. I have bjg hands and type fast and if i typ3 to fast the keyboard cant keep up and likes chooses the letter in between. Sometimes i notoce and correct it and sometimes im in a hurry or i just dont care at times cuz i figure people can still understand the message.
    Prime example. Lol and i just had to retype prime.

DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE HERE! I need another New England-based fan here! Besides...we have to go to that Philadelphia Chiefs bar together!

Hey KCMASS,

What web browser and ISP do you use? Do you have several tabs open at the same time? I'm not sure that any of these things contribute to your technical issue; I'm just trying to get a few details in order to research it and help troubleshoot the problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast