Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got my tickets

Default I got my tickets

Just won 8 tickets on Ebay to the Chargers,Broncos,Raiders,and Titans 2 tickets per game. Section 317 above the Tunnel for $375 ( $46.88 each ) . Im pretty pumped up . I hope I can go to all of them . I was the only bidder amd I didnt think I would actually win the auction. Canada I got an extra ticket if you wanna fly down and join me for a game !
    Last edited by YZILLA; 10-27-2007 at 03:56 PM.

I am jealous. 4 games? Nice!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Canada get in your ambulance and make it here for all of the Division games!

We need you!

You can crash on my couch and YZILLA will pick you up for the games!

GO CHIEFS!!!

Great luck on ebay, BTW dude!

Congrats!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

yeah and the great thing is Face value on them is $65 each . Not very often a guy can get them under the face value. and I have extra to buy the Red passes he is offering separately.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    yeah and the great thing is Face value on them is $65 each . Not very often a guy can get them under the face value. and I have extra to buy the Red passes he is offering separately.
    What are Red passes?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Red passes get you in the lots next to the stadium rather than parking way out in the boondocks. basically a red pass has a value of 27 bucks and a general parking is 22 bucks . But well worth the money if you get there early . You can get to the stadium at 8:30am when the gates open and get set up for tailgating and tear down alot later because you don't have to walk so far to get to the gates . I like being right across the street from the stadium rather than a half mile away or more.its worth the extra money ( to me ). You can see these passes selling for $40 bucks and up on ticket selling places . So If I can get these from this guy for face value or less I will .

by the way you now know what games I will be at . Get your tickets and join me under my Chiefs gazeebo and we will put some steaks on . Let me know and we can trade info so we can get together..........Canada had my number but left it at the hotel. LOL JK Bro ! Spent hours wandering around looking for me getting drunk and taking pictures of him and Vikings fans !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Red passes get you in the lots next to the stadium rather than parking way out in the boondocks. basically a red pass has a value of 27 bucks and a general parking is 22 bucks . But well worth the money if you get there early . You can get to the stadium at 8:30am when the gates open and get set up for tailgating and tear down alot later because you don't have to walk so far to get to the gates . I like being right across the street from the stadium rather than a half mile away or more.its worth the extra money ( to me ). You can see these passes selling for $40 bucks and up on ticket selling places . So If I can get these from this guy for face value or less I will .
    I prefer to park out by the road. More room to toss around a football, play washers and ladder golf, etc, and your tailgates aren't right on top of each other along with cars. We've never had any problems getting out of the stadium. Of course, we park close to Gate 5, which I think has a lot less traffic.

Sounds like you got an awesome deal, though. Congrats!
    Everything happens for a reason.

any of those games you cant make it to, i will buy the ticket(s) from you. Just let me know a little in advance if that situation comes up.

I for surely will let ya know , I would want you all to have them before anyone else . Gotta take care of Chiefscrowd family !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast