Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Those of you clamoring to change one of NFL's best uniforms,...

Default Those of you clamoring to change one of NFL's best uniforms,...

... beware of what you ask for.

Did you watch San Fran's unis last night. DREADFUL!!!!...Literally unwatchable!... I had nightmares all last night.

Topeka Roy, TS - For what it's worth, think that C4L was just joking in the context of the thread. Granted it was not the most socially acceptable joke ever but still just a joke.

I apologize guys I meant no offence

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I apologize guys I meant no offence
    I accept your apology. I am not or ever want to be thought of as someone who is racist, and the way you replied, made me feel like you thought I was, just the way it came across to me. That is why I said if so report it. It is just I see this all the time, change our uniforms, or worst change our Helmets! That is what just boils my blood! It makes me ask, why? The Chiefs Team Colors, are just that! Team Colors. To mess with that, is to mess with the Greats who have played for the Chiefs, it is to mess with the History of the Chiefs. Never will I for one, ever approve of a change in our Team Colors!

Tornadospotter

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I accept your apology. I am not or ever want to be thought of as someone who is racist, and the way you replied, made me feel like you thought I was, just the way it came across to me. That is why I said if so report it. It is just I see this all the time, change our uniforms, or worst change our Helmets! That is what just boils my blood! It makes me ask, why? The Chiefs Team Colors, are just that! Team Colors. To mess with that, is to mess with the Greats who have played for the Chiefs, it is to mess with the History of the Chiefs. Never will I for one, ever approve of a change in our Team Colors!
    But with all this talk about uniform changes, does it have to be our uniforms? I say if the Broncos lose twice to us this season we petition Roger Goodell to change Denver's helmet logo from the current Bronco to "My Little Pony". Can think of nothing (outside of possibly unicorns ?) that would motivate veteran football players to do better next season (at finding new teams or agents).

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    But with all this talk about uniform changes, does it have to be our uniforms? I say if the Broncos lose twice to us this season we petition Roger Goodell to change Denver's helmet logo from the current Bronco to "My Little Pony". Can think of nothing (outside of possibly unicorns ?) that would motivate veteran football players to do better next season (at finding new teams or agents).
    Nice, but the donkeys have changed there uniforms and helmets, so it would be easy for them to change to little ponys!
    How many NFL Teams have keep there original colors and helmets logos? Many have changed, more than once. Chiefs have always keep the same. Chiefs, not when they first started as Texans. But when they came to Kansas City, The Arrowhead on the Red Helmet has been all I ever have seen, and all I want to see. Always on Facebook there is someone trying to mess around with our teams uniforms and helmets. Well if you are trying to get approval for a new design, chose another topic, to make your fashion statement. Do not touch my Chiefs History, or mess with my Team colors and logo.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Nice, but the donkeys have changed there uniforms and helmets, so it would be easy for them to change to little ponys!
    How many NFL Teams have keep there original colors and helmets logos? Many have changed, more than once. Chiefs have always keep the same. Chiefs, not when they first started as Texans. But when they came to Kansas City, The Arrowhead on the Red Helmet has been all I ever have seen, and all I want to see. Always on Facebook there is someone trying to mess around with our teams uniforms and helmets. Well if you are trying to get approval for a new design, chose another topic, to make your fashion statement. Do not touch my Chiefs History, or mess with my Team colors and logo.
    Just having a little fun with the subject, TS.

When it comes to our uniforms...unless it's broken don't fix it. Outside of the throwback games where we've worn the old "Texans" helmets...The main variation I've seen over the years has been the color of the away game pants (used to be all white, then switched to red pants w/ white jerseys). Think some of the borders have changed (thicker/thinner depending on years) but that's been about it.

I see nothing wrong with an alt jersey. And everyone flipping about black jerseys, steelers, Jags, Panthers, Ravens, Eagles, falcons, saints, 49ers, cardinals, Bengals these teams all have a black jersey or alt jersey, if they were to play using black jerseys just don't use it against Oakland.

My fav jersey will always be the throwbacks, red Patriots, Creamsicle Bucs, seahawks afc west.

I would like to see the "All Red" uniforms from last years opener. My second choice is the Dallas Texans Logo on the helmet. Never, ever will I buy anything Chiefs that has any Black in it! BLASPHEMY! It's either Red, Gold or White.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I would like to see us do a one off special occasion Red and Black
    Never. Arrowhead is the Sea of Red. Not the Black Hole. Black is already used by a rival. It does not need to be incorporated into the Chiefs colors.

I fortunately believe this is something Lamar firmly believed in which Clark has inherited from his father. The only variations you will see is the White on White, Red on White and something I am not a fan of the Red on Red.

Every team should be force to change the design every few years, they can keep the colors just different style or design. I love the chiefs but ever since I was a kid my most loved colors are Orange and Black and those are the best colors all others are crap

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast