Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I hate this team

Default I hate this team

Fan for 45 years. I can't take it any more. I'm done. I'll have a heart attack otherwise.

Well if they win Monday night this will all be forgotten...but I don't think they will.

Next game against the Donks, I'm not going to tune in to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Try to keep things in perspective. God, family, friends, country, your job, your health -- these things are important. This is just football. It's supposed to be entertaining.

If you can't have a proper perspective, then by all means, for the sake of your health, walk away from the Chiefs.

This was a heartbreaking loss, but I wasn't physically harmed. My life will be no different tomorrow than it would have been if the Chiefs had won.

Win or lose, life goes on.
    Imaginary man in the sky aside I agree with this, I was so pissed off last night but going through the day today really puts sports into perspective, we all badly want to see our team win but it's only sport at the end of the day.

Fleming and abdullah had sure interceptions.. once they dropped them.. i knew it was the beginning of the end. just chief luck i guess

I have decided I am going to go back to my old expectations of the Chiefs if they will not win and if they do I will be happy. They have not been to the SB in 46 years and they have not won a playoff game that many of our fans were not born yet. So from now on I will hope they win but not expect them to.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    I have decided I am going to go back to my old expectations of the Chiefs if they will not win and if they do I will be happy. They have not been to the SB in 46 years and they have not won a playoff game that many of our fans were not born yet. So from now on I will hope they win but not expect them to.
    I, sadly, find myself lowering my expectations of the Chiefs as well. However, TopekaRoy has a very good point; it's a game played for our entertainment.

Unfortunately this was Reid's man criticism in Philly

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Unfortunately this was Reid's man criticism in Philly
    Yes it was.

I don't hate the team as the title indicates, but this is, sometimes, the team I hate to love.

Last edited by Chiefster; 09-18-2015 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rpg719 View Post
    Alex choked in the 4th qtr like usual and Andy R. played conservative like usual playing not to lose. If not for Mcnabb, Reid would have been retired a long time ago.
    Alex is not an elite QB. But let's not be unfair. He did have a late drive that put us in a win position. Our D just couldn't keep the Donks from a 2 minute drive.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Try to keep things in perspective. God, family, friends, country, your job, your health -- these things are important. This is just football. It's supposed to be entertaining.

If you can't have a proper perspective, then by all means, for the sake of your health, walk away from the Chiefs.

This was a heartbreaking loss, but I wasn't physically harmed. My life will be no different tomorrow than it would have been if the Chiefs had won.

Win or lose, life goes on.
    Agreed 100% from start to finish, especially about what's really important beginning with "God".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast