Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I hate this team

Default I hate this team

Fan for 45 years. I can't take it any more. I'm done. I'll have a heart attack otherwise.

I just hate the boneheaded play calling. If we lose straight up i can live with that we tried. But to lose situational football. Take the lead and kill the clock before half but nope. To many cute plays that lost yards. The last fumble was on on charles. You should be able to run the ball amd not fumble but again why risk it. What if charles got i jured fo4 the rest of the yewr cuz that one play. You risked it when 36 sec and 1 timw out. Ot kuch you can do except maybe a hail mary and pray for pass interference amd if the intercepted it then no time and at lther end of field. But know how the game is going. Know your team. We were stumbling over ourselves. Our odds were better to take our chances in overtime. Its not that we lost that hurts its the reason why we lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    Alex is not an elite QB. But let's not be unfair. He did have a late drive that put us in a win position. Our D just couldn't keep the Donks from a 2 minute drive.
    Agreed. I don't see this as Alex's loss as much as I do Reid's. Don't get me wrong the loss belongs to the team as a whole; they win or lose as a team, but it was Reid's inability to make good decisions that most greatly contributed to the loss. IMO
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-18-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I just hate the boneheaded play calling. If we lose straight up i can live with that we tried. But to lose situational football. Take the lead and kill the clock before half but nope. To many cute plays that lost yards. The last fumble was on on charles. You should be able to run the ball amd not fumble but again why risk it. What if charles got i jured fo4 the rest of the yewr cuz that one play. You risked it when 36 sec and 1 timw out. Ot kuch you can do except maybe a hail mary and pray for pass interference amd if the intercepted it then no time and at lther end of field. But know how the game is going. Know your team. We were stumbling over ourselves. Our odds were better to take our chances in overtime. Its not that we lost that hurts its the reason why we lost.
    And I'll never understand why they never provided Flemming any double coverage help on that last defensive series, when it so blatantly obvious that he needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    And I'll never understand why they never provided Flemming any double coverage help on that last defensive series, when it so blatantly obvious that he needed it.
    In some way i can understand why they didnt hlp flemming. I think it would take away one guy away feom rushing the paser and that is even worst. You give manning time he will find an open man. Those wr are to good to cover for a long time. And some of those were just good throws and catches. And sanders made a good fake move. But i think mqnning got in flemmings head what effected him the most. But flemming ahould have never had to cover 5 extra series to begin with ao i dont blame anything on the defense. Only thing i would count againwt them is dropping two for sure interceptions. Gr3at defenses dont leave opportunities on the field like that but they were kn the field way to long.

The season just started, but some say it is over. Not me! It has only just started! Get that negative donkey crap out, and lets get on to the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    The season just started, but some say it is over. Not me! It has only just started! Get that negative donkey crap out, and lets get on to the next game.
    I will say this. Historically, the Chiefs have been a VERY tough opponent for the Packers regardless of where the game is played. The Chiefs need history to repeat itself in the next game.

Yeay the next game, AGAINST AARON RODGERS AT GREEN BAY.... A sure win.

Aaron who? Green Bay is just a city, There fans compare to ours. Have no doubt, we can win!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I will say this. Historically, the Chiefs have been a VERY tough opponent for the Packers regardless of where the game is played. The Chiefs need history to repeat itself in the next game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    Yeay the next game, AGAINST AARON RODGERS AT GREEN BAY.... A sure win.
    No, not a sure win, but last time Alex Smith and his team faced the Pack up in GB, they came away victorious. Historically, against GB, the Chiefs have managed to keep their mistakes to a minimum.

donks and raiders are never a givin. They are always going to be hard games, this one we loss, hurts because we had it at arrowhead. But the season is young, and we will overcome.
    damned right!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast