Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maybe i'n to optimisic

Default Maybe i'n to optimisic

Down 31-7 the chiefs finally started slinging the ball. What i'm hope is they build on that momentum next weekend and open up the offense like that tonight. Alex Smith looked good when he finally started slinging the ball. Enough with the consverative checkdowns and safe play calling. Air it out down the field. Smith showed he can do it tonight. And Marcus cooper sucks along with jamal fleming. Thank god we get back Sean Smith next week

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    That's your excuse? Not aggressive? He lead them down the field 4 straight times and thew a 60 yarder to maclin and kelce and few times for 30 plus. Not sure what your talking but he wad clearly throwing the ball downfield further then the 15 yards toy claim
    I am not smith Hater but Green Bay took their foot off his throat and stopped blitzing as much and prevented. They had a huge lead. Smith was getting Junk yards. In hurry up 2 minute drill he composed a 17 play TD drive. 17 plays.... Who ever has a 17 play drive in a 2 minute situation. Unheard off. Greenbay was sitting back and not giving up the quick score.

So yes it is something to build on. We need better play calling.

Its all comes dowj to play calling. Reid needs to give it up. And whoever comes up with the gameplan which i think ried has said pederson does needs to be fired. Stop the lateral pasing attack and screens. We need to change our game to more power and play action and bootlegs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12