Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe i'n to optimisic

Default Maybe i'n to optimisic

Down 31-7 the chiefs finally started slinging the ball. What i'm hope is they build on that momentum next weekend and open up the offense like that tonight. Alex Smith looked good when he finally started slinging the ball. Enough with the consverative checkdowns and safe play calling. Air it out down the field. Smith showed he can do it tonight. And Marcus cooper sucks along with jamal fleming. Thank god we get back Sean Smith next week

Sean Smith will be a huge boost if he is in game shape. And GB'S defense wasn't as aggressive after getting a huge lead. And 15 yard passes isn't exactly slinging the ball all over the field. Until Smith can prove a deep threat to ANY defense, db's are gonna play him close, which puts even more pressure on a below average OL. We'll see vs Cincy how he adjusts.

That's your excuse? Not aggressive? He lead them down the field 4 straight times and thew a 60 yarder to maclin and kelce and few times for 30 plus. Not sure what your talking but he wad clearly throwing the ball downfield further then the 15 yards toy claim

Your just a smith hater. Your stuck with smith. Chase Daniel isn't better then Smith. Sorry to be the one to have to tell u that

Gaines has a knee sprain

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    Your just a smith hater. Your stuck with smith. Chase Daniel isn't better then Smith. Sorry to be the one to have to tell u that
    I'm not a Smith hater. I just think he is a terrible NFL quarterback.

remember when the colts were down by some 24 plus points. and they beat us.

alex cannot learn to 'just let it fly'... with reason tho.
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

Down 31-7 the chiefs finally started slinging the ball. What i'm hope is they build on that momentum next weekend and open up the offense like that tonight. Alex Smith looked good when he finally started slinging the ball. Enough with the consverative checkdowns and safe play calling. Air it out down the field. Smith showed he can do it tonight. And Marcus cooper sucks along with jamal fleming. Thank god we get back Sean Smith next week
    Alex smith looked good once the Packers d let up and went into prevent defense.smith can not air it out there is a reason he has only had a hand full of 300 plus yards in his 11 year career. And guess what our weakness is on offense.sean smith coming back will help but not all that much if the injury to Gaines is serious. Because cooper and flemming are horrible.

That's your excuse? Not aggressive? He lead them down the field 4 straight times and thew a 60 yarder to maclin and kelce and few times for 30 plus. Not sure what your talking but he wad clearly throwing the ball downfield further then the 15 yards toy claim
    It is no secret across the nfl all you have to do to stop our passing game is jam our wr's and put pressure on alex. Because he is uncapable of seeing down the field when pressured. The Packers defense went soft and let up on this philosophy in the 4 th quarter.tjose were garbage yards for smith that were pretty much given to him

its quite evident no one respects kc's oline or wr's, that leaves charles and kelce...

and they are all check downs.

you are not wrong.

if KC is relying on sean smith to save this team, it is in real trouble.

i speak hypothetically of course.
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast