Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lets talk Cincy

Default Lets talk Cincy

Must win if the Chiefs want any shot to make some noise this year.

Bengals will have a HUGE weapon in AJ Green. The guy just makes plays. Dalton is not as good as Rodgers (thank god) but can still get the job done. Aj Green is going to be a huge factor one way or anther. The d stops him the Chiefs have a good shot to take this one. If he's running wild like any of the Packers WRs were then well say hello to a 1-3 record and say goodbye to the playoffs.

That's not to say that Green alone is the only thing that can hurt us. The Bengals are currently in the top 10 in both the pass and rushing offense. So they have more threats. But if you can limit Green then you at least give yourself a chance

There running d is good they are currently a top 5 run d. But there passing Defense is in the lower half of the league at 20th.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    if we have an OC why is Reid making all the calls. all bad calls ??
    I cannot figure this one out to save my skin. If I look at the game down in Miami last year, what I see is a complete mirror opposite of what we've seen these last two games. It is completely bewildering.

I don't have that warm, fuzzy feeling about this one. A loss here doesn't disqualify us from the playoffs anymore than a win guarantees us a playoff spot, however, based on our performances over the last two weeks I have huge doubts about the post season.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I cannot figure this one out to save my skin. If I look at the game down in Miami last year, what I see is a complete mirror opposite of what we've seen these last two games. It is completely bewildering.
    well I think this last loss hit him right between the eyes. he knows its as much his fault as anyone. never seen him so ticked off and angry. and embarrassed. could be a turning point. let the OC do it or get rid of him IMO
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I don't have that warm, fuzzy feeling about this one. A loss here doesn't disqualify us from the playoffs anymore than a win guarantees us a playoff spot, however, based on our performances over the last two weeks I have huge doubts about the post season.
    nor do I Chiefster but if we lose this one we may wind up playing the string out for the year. gonna be tuff to play catch up.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Neither do I, because I don't believe the KC Defense can stop the Bengals Offense. But, I at least want the KC Offense to get untracked and make a good showing.

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    nor do I Chiefster but if we lose this one we may wind up playing the string out for the year. gonna be tuff to play catch up.
    This...

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Neither do I, because I don't believe the KC Defense can stop the Bengals Offense. But, I at least want the KC Offense to get untracked and make a good showing.
    ...and this.

Any and all expectations, at least for me, went out the window especially after Monday night, and so I'd consider it a pleasant surprise to see the offense begin to perform efficiently and get into some semblance of a consistent rhythm, and should we happen to eek out a few wins then that would just be icing on the cake.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234