Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Thread: **Chiefs @ Bengals Official Game Day Thread - 10/04/15**

Default **Chiefs @ Bengals Official Game Day Thread - 10/04/15**

Showtime, folks!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Terez Paylor said Dunlop was on Fisher and blew him away
    I just saw that play and Terez Paylor is obviously a lying scumbag, because he's not telling what really happened. Fisher didn't get beat mano-on-mano on that play. It was a stunt between DE Carlos Dunlap and DT Geno Atkins and Zach Fulton got driven back by Atkins to the point where he cut Fisher off from being able to cut off the inside stunt by Dunlop. Granted, Fisher could have possibly dove at Dunlop to try to cut him off, but Fulton has got to hold his ground better than that, and Atkins just worked him over too easily. That sack was not all on Fisher as Paylor suggests.

Paylor is the same dirtbag that started this whole controversy when it was announced that Fisher was moving to RT. I hope that Fisher at some point takes Paylor aside & knocks Paylor's damn teeth out of his head.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I just saw that play and Terez Paylor is obviously a lying scumbag, because he's not telling what really happened. Fisher didn't get beat mano-on-mano on that play. It was a stunt between DE Carlos Dunlap and DT Geno Atkins and Zach Fulton got driven back by Atkins to the point where he cut Fisher off from being able to cut off the inside stunt by Dunlop. Granted, Fisher could have possibly dove at Dunlop to try to cut him off, but Fulton has got to hold his ground better than that, and Atkins just worked him over too easily. That sack was not all on Fisher as Paylor suggests.

Paylor is the same dirtbag that started this whole controversy when it was announced that Fisher was moving to RT. I hope that Fisher at some point takes Paylor aside & knocks Paylor's damn teeth out of his head.
    He still got his tail whipped I'm to the point he can float down the creek after this year

He still got his tail whipped I'm to the point he can float down the creek after this year
    I'll watch the game later to see if what you are saying is true about getting his tail whipped. Dunlap is very good player & expecting any O-Lineman to hold him out every single time on 50 pass plays in a game is quite unrealistic. I watched Dunlap continually get constant pressure on Joe Flacco the week before.

But here is an interesting stat -- Chiefs 13-0 under Andy Reid when rushing 50%+, 8-15 when passing 50%+
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 10-04-2015 at 07:40 PM.

Could you email that Stat to Reid?
    iusetobeadecentcoachwhenwestcoastwasking@hotmail.c om

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    If the Defense continues to fail, then there will never be any chance of having 50%+ rushing plays. The Chiefs are having to pass the ball a lot these two games because of the Defensive ineptitude causing them to fall behind. The Donkeys game was a different story. And we did JC get taken off the field on one of those possessions in the red zone?

Do you think maybe that's why were passing a lot cause they know the oline can't blow holes

Do you think maybe that's why were passing a lot cause they know the oline can't blow holes
    That wasn't the case in the Donkeys game. They didn't run it often enough in that game when they should have. The GB and Cincy games, they simply fell behind too far and too fast and had throw more than run. Plus, the Defense hasn't showed up the last two weeks.

It shows me that we can throw it and move the ball but until our defence gets a stop and we can run the ball its gonna be this for a while

It shows me that we can throw it and move the ball but until our defence gets a stop and we can run the ball its gonna be this for a while
    That's right. This pass-happy trash is not going to work. Lack of Defense only makes it worse.

We need balance 50% pass and 50% run. That works the best, my father in law hates the west coast offense