Thread: Joe Philbin

Default Joe Philbin

So Joe Philbin, freshly fired as the Miami Dolphins HC, was the offensive coordinator at Green Bay when Dorsey was there. So can he, should he, would he, be our new OC?
    Last edited by Bike; 10-05-2015 at 01:13 PM.

What kinda offense does he run? I never been to impressed with miamis offense so i dont know. I would say no unless its the same system as mccarthys.

Not during the middle of the season, I would be very surprised if they did that

It won't happen because Reid won't allow it to happen. This is Reid's team, not Dorsey's, and Philbin would want to call his own plays and gameplan. But should it happen? Probably so. It would take a Hunt intervention though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    It won't happen because Reid won't allow it to happen. This is Reid's team, not Dorsey's, and Philbin would want to call his own plays and gameplan. But should it happen? Probably so. It would take a Hunt intervention though.
    Afraid your right. Reid is to old to learn new tricks.

And the Green Bay offense failed after he left, proving it was the Coach and not the players. Right??? Yeah no... Aaron Rodger made him look like a genius and made him the next top HC candidate. Head Coaches usually don't get canned this early in the season unless they clearly have everone questioning what they are doing, specially the players.

I bet you there are Chiefs players looking at Andy right now wondering why he is calling some of the plays he does, and also kicking the 6th or 7th field goal instead of going for it.